3.3+ Slayer / Lighting Arrow / Barrage / Phaseing / All Content

herewith i want to share my current build, wich i play my self in incursion league.
so far i enjoy the raider feeling ;) wich reminds me on a kblast build.

This build is focused on Endgame content and late game fun =)
for leveling tips there are plenty of forum threads.

The Core Items

This Quiver is perfect for LA and Barrage it adds Chain / piercing and +1 arrow
wich allows me to spare alot of points in the skill tree.

another problem is to solve the movment speed issues. there is no other way then this!
QOTF is essiantel !!

to make movment speed and clear speed more intresting i've added this peace of gear with a haste aura running ! the enhancment and the enlightne lvl 4 are needed ! Alos u neeed this unqie jewel to get the benefit of phasing! ;) it looks sexy and it helps u in alot of situations to surive =)!!

u can find the unqie jewel in my skill tree since i am writing this on another pc lel

SKILL tree ^^
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAABeAx4FLQYjCC4IiQqbDHANjQ-rES8UdRa_GYoZjhn-GwEfQSF2Iuoj9iSLJP0mlSefKgsqOC5TMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTnUO7ZDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1O7VUtW-luvXWhd8l85YeJh62KsZU1sjG1scFJ07XXLdvd313jrelN673sUfXV_An8rhaeGtIbOh3aJ04rwjAuMNo19jX6VBZcGmvGbLZ2qoJ-keKTCpTWm4KfUqKKq-LCrshmygLVIuXy74702vqe_1cEzwdXB2MM6xILEosjcyqnNmM9602_TftnG2sHe-OcK51TpRupi62PssO2D73r1YfzF_rr-yP_e?accountName=Lapdancecola&characterName=INCURSIONBITCHONCOKE

the rest are just items that scales my dps
a list of all items are found here =)

Alternative belt and boss belt

Overall improvments for this build would be use another flask instead of the mana flask lel :D
and go for arcobatics i miss my 3 more points but this will be the next goal. i simple dont need it atm since i only play rotas :D

if u want i can upload screenshots and videos
hope u guys enjoy this build like i do =)
Last edited by Lapdancecola on Jul 3, 2018, 10:12:01 AM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info