Vengeance Support Gems ?

Anybody got a FULL! list on what support skils can support Vengeance?

Thanks
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2018, 5:40:07 PM
It is a melee attack that hits enemies in an area around you. It is also considered a triggered skill. Just comparing the description of a support gem with these facts should give you the right answer in a vast majority of cases. Is there any specific gem you are not sure about?
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
It is a melee attack that hits enemies in an area around you. It is also considered a triggered skill. Just comparing the description of a support gem with these facts should give you the right answer in a vast majority of cases. Is there any specific gem you are not sure about?

How do i get more range on it? Can i use Increased area gem? And conc Gem? And it has a cooldown om 1.2 can i use reduced cooldown to bring it down? And what will faster attack do for it? Will that bring it down in cooldown?

Thanks
"
D1SA3LE wrote:
Can i use Increased area gem? And conc Gem?

Yes, both supports will modify the area and damage of the skill.

"
And it has a cooldown om 1.2 can i use reduced cooldown to bring it down?

Cooldown recovery speed modifiers (such as Shaper mods on belts) will affect the cooldown. Note that there is no support gem that reduces a skill's cooldown.

"
And what will faster attack do for it? Will that bring it down in cooldown?

Since it is a triggered skill, your attack speed has no effect. (It might hit the enemies a few frames faster after it triggers; I'm not sure. But it does not affect the cooldown.)
It wont trigger fortify buff from fortify support gem. Thats one of biggest disappointments.
Yes; because Fortify can not support triggered skills (as per its description).
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 20, 2018, 6:34:50 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

Last question :p

Lest say i have Martyr of Innocence 6L it already got Vengeance can i put Riposte gem in it and link it up so Vengeance and riposte enjoy all the support gems i linke with it.

And if i support Riposte with meler splash will it then be bigger splash because i have Increased area support gem in staff to?

Do Riposte even work with staff block?? And what about reckoning do that work with staff block?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks do much
Last edited by D1SA3LE on Jun 20, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Yes; because Fortify can not support triggered skills (as per its description).

Hope you get to see my last questions for to day :p lol
"
D1SA3LE wrote:
Hope you get to see my last questions for to day :p lol

Yup! Sorry, went to bed yesterday after answering. Stupid timezones.

If you quote me I will always see the message sooner or later, as doing that sends me a forum PM.

"
Lest say i have Martyr of Innocence 6L it already got Vengeance can i put Riposte gem in it and link it up so Vengeance and riposte enjoy all the support gems i linke with it.

Vengeance granted by the staff will be supported by any support gem socketed in the staff, regardless of links.

Riposte will be supported by any support gem that is actually linked to Riposte.

In theory you can play with this system to make some gems support Vengeance, but not Riposte. But if you already have a 6L staff, every support will support both skills.

"
And if i support Riposte with meler splash will it then be bigger splash because i have Increased area support gem in staff to?

If Riposte is linked to both Melee Splash and Increased Area, the AoE radius of the splash will indeed increase. Any other area radius or damage modifiers you have will also apply to the splash damage.

Since Vengeance is already an area skill, it will not be supported by Melee Splash, and thus will not incur the damage penalty from it. (But you will also not get "secondary AoEs" from enemies hit by Vengeance or anything like that.)

"
Do Riposte even work with staff block?? And what about reckoning do that work with staff block?

Riposte works with any block: with a shield, with a staff, with dual wielding, or with special sources of block granted by other items (e.g The Anvil).

Reckoning only works specifically when you block with a shield.

Vengeance has a chance to trigger whenever you are hit. You don't need to block anything. But even if you block the hit, Vengeance still has a chance to trigger.

You also need to have a melee weapon equipped to perform any of the counterattacks; for example a wand + shield combo will not work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info