The avengers: the infinity war (spoiler talk)

omg Thanos throw a fucking moon. Movie was awesome, did you guys liked it?
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
I thought the film was awesome! Doctor Strange and his cape.. priceless.
"
diablofdb wrote:

throw a fucking moon

need dat skill for my build.

need dat gloves for my build.

5L gloves with 5 different socket colors.
cool shiets.

E:
"
Ethan_GGG wrote:

and his cape...

yea, also need dis.
cape with 80% block chance.

ethan, since u already here: implement when?^^
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Last edited by MarboroMan on May 17, 2018, 2:14:22 AM
"
Ethan_GGG wrote:
I thought the film was awesome! Doctor Strange and his cape.. priceless.
I really loved the cape, it felt life like just like the Magic Carpet in Aladin.
Avengers: Infinity war was AWESOME! Didn't expect something this good after Thor 3: ragnarok let me down big time.

Personally I would rate infinity war 9.5/10... would be a 10 if it wasn't for the open ending. Always love the upgrades ironman gets in every movie. Also loving the whole optimistic spiderman walking around introducing himself.

Did feel bad I never saw guardians of the galaxy :(

Just try to imagine all the movies that you kinda have to watch before seeing infinity war:
-Ironman 1-3
-Thor 1-3 (Thor 3 really a must, sadly)
-Avengers 1-2
-Captain America 1-3
-Spiderman: Homecoming
-Doctor strange
-The hulk
-Black panther (Really a must, since alot of the action takes place in this area)
-Guardians of the galaxy
And I still feel like I'm forgetting some, haha!
The movie was pathetic.

First Hulk gets beat up in 20 seconds by Thanos (ok that's fine), but later a few wimpy Guardians and a few Wimpy Avengers are holding Thanos Arms apart? Like 500 pounds each arm?

What a crock of crap.

And Wakanda has all that tech and their defense is, a land fist fight?

Absolutely retarded.

And all that whining about how various people wouldn't kill their loved one, TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE?

Holy crap was this movie stupid.

Maybe if I took a pill to lower my IQ 100 points I'd think it was super clever.

And they even ended on a "oh no half of the good guys are dead" note... AS IF ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND REALLY BELIEVES ALL THOSE GUYS ARE GONNA STAY DEAD?

I gave the movie a 3 out of 5... 3, only cuz it's typical of what I expect from hollywood.

Trash.

At least it's not as bad as the last star wars movie though
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Spoiler
Avengers: Infinity war was AWESOME! Didn't expect something this good after Thor 3: ragnarok let me down big time.

Personally I would rate infinity war 9.5/10... would be a 10 if it wasn't for the open ending. Always love the upgrades ironman gets in every movie. Also loving the whole optimistic spiderman walking around introducing himself.

Just try to imagine all the movies that you kinda have to watch before seeing infinity war:
-Ironman 1-3
-Avengers 1-2
-Captain America 1-3
-Doctor strange
-The hulk
-Black panther (Really a must, since alot of the action takes place in this area)
-Guardians of the galaxy

There are indeed so many movies in this universe, and most of them range from good to awesome. Marvel did a good job to flesh out their entire cinematic universe. It's a good time to be a superhero fan. Sadly this isn't the same with DC cinematic universe, I wish it was as good.

Movies you forgot are the 2nd Guardian of the galaxy and Antman.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Spoiler

-Ironman 1-3
-Avengers 1-2
-Captain America 1-3
-Doctor strange
-The hulk
-Guardians of the galaxy

There are indeed so many movies in this universe, and most of them range from good to awesome. Marvel did a good job to flesh out their entire cinematic universe. It's a good time to be a superhero fan. Sadly this isn't the same with DC cinematic universe, I wish it was as good.

Movies you forgot are the 2nd Guardian of the galaxy and Antman.

Ah yes, antman and a second guardians of the galaxy.

The DC universe is better with tv shows. Especially the crossover episodes are awesome (arrow/ flash/ legends of tomorrow/ supergirl).

Still I watch (almost) every superhero movie/series though.
Thor 3 was indeed garbage, possibly even worse than Guardians 2, and probably the campiest of all the Marvel movies. Bad camp at that.

Infinity War was a good popcorn flick. Not a great one, and I too was baffled by all the HtH combat in Wakanda (and am always baffled by the not-yet-dead nature of Romanova), but it wasn't so hard to ignore or suspend disbelief.

@Templar_G: Dropping your IQ before the film starts is indeed the best way to enjoy almost any movie put out by Hollywood these days. :P
Wash your hands, Exile!
I wish Thanos' reasons were more like the comic. He wanted to kill 50% of the universe to please mistress death.

It is pretty obvious they're going to sort of follow the comics to defeat Thanos: cause they kept Nebula alive. So 99% certain she somehow gets gauntlet and all the dead will be returned to life, just like comics, but I assume they won't have all the cosmic deities show up to help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info