Boooorrriiiiiing

Boring.

nothing to do.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2018, 12:45:52 AM
Let's Beachhead
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Let's Beachhead

good idea
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Yeah, I used to enjoy the occasional visit to sarn arena. Sometimes I'd get some kills and sometimes i would not but there was enough variety in builds to keep it entertaining.

These days it's just a giant shitfest with Poets pen, Guardian RF, any Ranged attack + zerphi etc. If you're melee you're going to have a very bad day.

I only played pvp for fun and its just not fun anymore...not even a little bit.

So if its quiet in sarn, no wonder.
"
Bearbarion wrote:
Yeah, I used to enjoy the occasional visit to sarn arena. Sometimes I'd get some kills and sometimes i would not but there was enough variety in builds to keep it entertaining.

These days it's just a giant shitfest with Poets pen, Guardian RF, any Ranged attack + zerphi etc. If you're melee you're going to have a very bad day.

I only played pvp for fun and its just not fun anymore...not even a little bit.

So if its quiet in sarn, no wonder.

Can't expect any less when zero attention is EVER brought to PvP.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Let's Beachhead

good idea

I'm like randomly mapping here and there as I do work, surprisingly enough the XP bar actually moves at 98 from time to time, but would be nice to just finish it out.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Let's Beachhead

good idea

I'm like randomly mapping here and there as I do work, surprisingly enough the XP bar actually moves at 98 from time to time, but would be nice to just finish it out.

in 1-2 days we can start doing rots i think. I'm getting messages here and there for BH rotas. i'll just have to message those guys back.
"
Rupenus wrote:
in 1-2 days we can start doing rots i think. I'm getting messages here and there for BH rotas. i'll just have to message those guys back.

How long are sessions usually? I can be pretty flexible, prefer Friday/weekend ofc.

Also if we need Supp I can respec Scion to that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info