error -2005270523

Everytime i start PoE this error shows up. 3 boxes show up each with a different thing that says it cant load. such as Art/2DArt/Skillcons/passives/lavalash.dds": In source code file: f:\buildslave\build\production\source\windows\visual\device\d3d11\TextureD3d11.cpp at line 152.

everytime i click ok the "lavalash.dds" changes into something else
tried a full uninstall and viewed integrity of game. Nothing

Any ideas?
Last bumped on May 4, 2018, 9:08:11 AM
This happened to me when trying to run Dx11. Switching to Dx9ex solved the problem, but is frustrating as my PC should be fine running Dx11.

No clue if this has caught dev attention. I haven't seen a true fix (not utilizing dx11 should be stopgap at best) for the issue.
How do i switch to Dx9ex? PoE cant even startup right when i hit title screen it crashes.
Esse mesmo erro está acontecendo comigo
I beleive there is a way to modify the production config file in -> My Games/Path of Exile folder. There are some settings that only work with Dx9 and if you change back to Dx11 game will crash i beleive. Just need a tech guy here to confirm what to do.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Same error popped up but I was in lab it keeps happening usually after playing the game for a long period of time or when there is too much going on.
"
bguybus wrote:
This happened to me when trying to run Dx11. Switching to Dx9ex solved the problem, but is frustrating as my PC should be fine running Dx11.

No clue if this has caught dev attention. I haven't seen a true fix (not utilizing dx11 should be stopgap at best) for the issue.

Tried changing DirectX "Error 2005270523" doesn't show up anymore but I still occasionally get kicked out to the logging screen after the game freezes it is getting really frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info