Pitch Black Bandana clipping problems

I recently bought this MTX pack (the bundle of two) and I want to raise the problem of clipping at this MTX.

Most insane it is for Templar (long neck - purpose of why i bought this) when equiped with almost any armor it has weird problems with clipping

The New Pure Light, Kitava, or even the old school Elite / Serapth armors are looking terribly wrong when used in combination with this.

It seems like there are a lot of problems with MTX effects which were not bundled together as a complete skin design. Will these be ever addressed?

I will probably post some pictures once i get into the game for more testing.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2017, 12:40:38 AM
I had my hopes up with the line in patch notes with Templar armor visual fixes, nothing got changed for this one

Gallery in here : https://imgur.com/a/pS2iY
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info