"Veteran" Beta timer

A second timer has now been added. It invites "Veterans", who are older forum members with more posts before beta began. The interval will be reduced so that two people are invited per 30 minutes (rather than one per 15 minutes).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Apr 22, 2015, 12:07:14 PM
nice one!!

more chance to get in

thank you
Hmm interesting..
Is "veteran" solely determined on forum post before beta date or is joined date considered a factor?

Thanks anyhow, awesome update
can you define what a veteran member is please mate
"And the timer said let there be light!"
"And there was light, The timer said Let there be thunder, And there was thunder"
"And the timer said LET THERE BE TORTURE STARVATION AND INSOMNIA, and there was all of these things struck down upon.... anyone who gazed upon its deathly figure.."
Thanks Chris.
Thanks for letting us know!
yeah I am curious what the actually requirements for "veteran" are because I joined in January second but I think I only had like 14-15 posts before the beta :(
how are we considered veteran is it about posts or join date ? thanks in advance
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
i suppose i prolly dont count as beta since i only bothered to make a forum account a few days ago, crap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info