Dear GGG, tormented Spirits are mentally challenged...Lets give them the help they need

Instead of having a boring mechanic of a spirit running everywhere,ignoring rare monsters and vanish after circling one for a minute

why not have:

1) the spirit run away from you as he does now

2) when a Possessable monster gets in X radius of it, its no longer an interactable monster, instead it becomes an animation so it goes right into that Monster without being stopped or slowed by anything. Both the Tormented spirit and Possessed monster cannot be interacted with during that animation (roughly 1 second)

3) On possession the monsters around the possessed rare/unique would all become tormented in X radius too upon possession, cause i doubt the animation could tag them.

If a rare/unique gets into this radiu, the spirit turns into an animation and rushes to it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 27, 2017, 10:40:19 AM
Last bumped on May 1, 2017, 3:06:24 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
They monsters around the possessed rare/unique would all be tormented in X radius too .

I found a tormented spirit.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Yeah, spirit's mechanic is pretty stupid especially when you can't reach him and he didn't manage to find a rare to possess.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
They monsters around the possessed rare/unique would all be tormented in X radius too .

Peace,

-Boem-
so thats how you behave when you have nothing to say but still want to say something
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
They actually enhanced the AI of spirits few patches ago.

But they still act retarded and miss rares sometimes when even next to them.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-
so thats how you behave when you have nothing to say but still want to say something

No no, that's how i behave when i make an idle joke.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Necromael wrote:

That's a bit odd. I have literally never observed that happening since the AI patch.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
Necromael wrote:
They actually enhanced the AI of spirits few patches ago.

IIRC they have actually changed the AI more than once. Which makes it even more frustrating when they are more concerned with possessing that corner over there, than they are with touching mobs and possessing rares.
U MAD?
"
adghar wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

That's a bit odd. I have literally never observed that happening since the AI patch.
i could say that atleast 3 spirit out of 5 that get close to a rare just stand there doing nothing
tormented spirits.....like "all GGG's worst gameplay choices in 1 entity".....
dusty brain...

have fun (but not with tormented spirits...lol)
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info