Scion build - Sword and Board with Zombie Army

I would really appreciate any feedback on my idea for this build:

Primary Attack : Molten Strike (chance to ignite, elemental proliferation, faster casting)

Crowd Control : Frost Wall (elemental weakness,faster casting, leech mana)

Trap : Fire Trap (cluster Traps, fire penetration, trap cooldown)

Aura : Herald of Ash

Curse : Flammability (curse on hit)

Totem : Shockwave (physical to lightning)

Gear : centered around Energy Shield > Evasion > Life > Critical Strike/Hit > Life and Mana leech or on kill.

Weapon : Rapier (Mainly with crit or added elemental damage) and Shield (anything with increased block/energy shield/evade)

Also using A riposte and reckoning gem, looking to add Vengeance too.

Skill Tree : www.poeurl.com/bcyl

Last edited by Monkeydude43 on Mar 21, 2017, 10:14:57 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 6:32:01 AM
Not every build has to use every type of skill. In fact, I'd say the fewer, the better. So my advice to you is to really reduce the number of things your build is doing. Do you want to be a trap build, or a Molten Strike build, or a totem build? Those three things will pull you in vastly different directions, so you should pick one as a starting point, and then push that one skill as hard as you can.

Also, on your passive tree, you have minion nodes, but none of your gems are minion skills? But if you're planning on using minions, then, once again, you should totally dedicate yourself to buffing your minions, instead of trying to do damage yourself. Path of Exile is a game where you will do best if you focus on doing one thing, and doing it well.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info