Southbound Gloves + Bane of Legends Slayer passive?

The Southbound gloves have the unique property "Your Hits can only Kill Frozen enemies". That mod also disables the ability to cull enemies using Culling Strike.

All discussion topics about these gloves suggest applying DoT effects on mobs as a way to go around that mod. I was wondering if the Slayer ascendancy passive Bane of Legends would still function with Sounthbound equipped? It's not technically culling, although it works similarly. If yes, that could be another means of wearing Southbound and not being affected by the mod. Has anyone ever tested this or know about it?
Last edited by Rhoa_Power on Jan 20, 2017, 10:42:42 PM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2017, 1:19:49 AM
BoL says you KILL enemies with <=20% life when you HIT them
SB says your HITS can't kill (while blablabla)
So no, BoL should not work either. It's exact same logic as with Culling strike.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Jan 20, 2017, 11:24:46 PM
"
silumit wrote:
BoL says you KILL enemies with <=20% life when you HIT them
SB says your HITS can't kill (while blablabla)
So no, BoL should not work either. It's exact same logic as with Culling strike.

I see your logic but still... I think it could use some testing. I don't have a Slayer duelist or I would go and test it myself.
Tested with my Slayer, nope, you can't kill non-frozen enemies even with BoL taken.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
Tested with my Slayer, nope, you can't kill non-frozen enemies even with BoL taken.

Hmmmkay. Well thanks for taking the time to test it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info