Muscallion's Quad Bladefall crit totem.

Greetings!

I thought i wanted to share my starting build for breach league. The idea of this build is to go for totems the moment you can use bladefall. This build is a tweaked verison of lightys bladefall build, utilizing a new items in the upcoming breach league, tukohama's fortress. here's a link to lightys bladefall-build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1526658/page/1

Anyway we are going SCION and life-based as the tukohama's fortress is forcing us to do blood-magic. But then again, it adds 40% totem damage AND gives us one additinale totem. With hierophant ascendancy we will use rime gaze. Get spell totem-bladefall-faster casting-controlled desctruction/added chaos. With this setup we now get 4 totems AND we will get powercharges simply by placing new totems. Now, with this setup we are going to use kaoms heart, essence worm (with whatever aura u feel).

We are also preferably doing raider as next ascendancy for the onslaught when u are at max frenzy charges. We will procc this with frenzy-gmp-coh-whatever curse you want.

This is the tree that gives us 5 jewels, tons of dmg/crit and 177% life; https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABALfW21ktqL6AsZCDCW-e8bNLV8DjnKSHE3cH2E2UoNpiGFZodPnoQYeCxx2-M4cD7rc-_grYvTWS-b0GoGSEbqq18ij6uJMc3OvufIOnlF5d0f2nCNgkJy-QVYVtGjjUQoRvdf1d8ioLcFKJ04w2VUth4iaVFr8Pq_JFJIvDOoTFm7VfsI9GHRT60maeWOUqE1oro_KOZPemtvoWb-NqFkCFfTLRRUfAZjwF73wEs6IA8B8kqjbpykq1SI8aaPJYF6I-PEukoHtulyHBfCHQAl-kDDrh_o9N46ZXmuBFnVNSWfNyD9WBJNhmVJRvES1irGyMnao2PetjLJwFQkGW0PWus0yzl5VSUz1fIG5QMA==

Note: this is for a level 90 scion
Last edited by Muscallion on Nov 30, 2016, 7:10:54 AM
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 6:08:54 AM
oooooo, interesting, I played the totem bladefall last league and liked it. This has my interest
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
oooooo, interesting, I played the totem bladefall last league and liked it. This has my interest

Yeah it should (in theory) be more or less awesome! Remember that we also get 300 armor for each totem, giving us 1200 aditional armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info