[2.4] "THE BUZZ OF CHAOS" Vaal Sparks Decay Build - Occultist (Fast clear, It works!)

Today, I present to you: THE BUZZ OF CHAOS!

Videos

Bosses

This build is NOT meant for killing bosses, but if you want to, it's better have some patience:
Normal Atziri and Uber lab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssMwEoHLOJI
No mods Hydra kill (Deathless): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q694hgG_5lU

Here we go! Hello every one, this is my first build I'm sharing in the forum, I hope you like it :)

So, this build two main things that are Shaper's Voidwalker boots (yes, you read it right) and a decay weapon like this one:

It doesn't need to be a dagger, it can be a sword, even a claw, as long as you can get high attack speed for whirling blades.

The build works by fast hitting monsters with sparks and inflicting decay to every living thing. I'll explain more of the build down below.

Tree/Ascendency/Bandits

CI Occultist Witch all the way, it's more damage, survivability and +1 curse. But it's possible to go trickster if you want to.

KILL ALL THE BANDITS 'CAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A MAD PERSON! MWAHAHAHA:
Get all 3 passive points, simple as that.

Lvl 91 tree

Gear

Equipment

Those are just standart CI stuff:

It needs a 30% more dmg over time gloves for single target:

And for permanent pierce, the Voidwalker boots:

Jewels

At least 3 of those:

For the other jewels go for:
1: Chaos dmg/DOT
2: #% maximum energy shield
3: Attack speed/Elemental resistance

Flasks

Those are the ones that I use:

You change the silver flask for a Vinkar's if you want.

It doesn't need the conversion, it's for shock only.

Gem links

Chest piece: Vaal spark-Less Durantion-Spell Echo-Rapid Decay-Faster Proj-Void Manipulation
(For 5L just drop Less duration, it isn't really needed)

Gloves (Single target): Essence Drain-Controlled Destruction-Void Manipulation-Rapid Decay

Boots (Colllecting souls): Spark-Spell Echo-Void Manipulation-Rapid decay

Helmet: Blasphemy-Enfeeble-Temp Chains-Discipline

Weapon: Whirling blades-Faster Attacks-Fortify

Shield: Wither-Spell Totem-Increased Duration/Vaal Discipline

This build works pretty well, it can clear all map tiers and do Uber labs fast enough. However, I wouldn't recommend killing T16 guardians or Shaper, It takes too long therefore I don't think it's worth it.
Last edited by Edether2 on Oct 29, 2016, 12:56:41 PM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2017, 6:33:24 AM
Do you think using call of the brotherhood two stone ring would be viable instead of one of the rings?
Can you provide more info on leveling ? when to transition, links and spells etc
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
It looks like u are using 2 curses, while u can use 3 of them (+1 acsendence, +1 passive tree).

So malediction looks almost useless, mb we should take vile bastion?
3 curse - flask
What is the aoe radius for on the tree?
Last edited by Seasalt on Dec 29, 2016, 11:49:16 AM
I am currently at lvl 36 and having problems clearing content fast enough. I dont have enough mana reduction for both curses and aura and the damage output is weak. Any help would be nice thanks.
"
Jigsaw75 wrote:
I am currently at lvl 36 and having problems clearing content fast enough. I dont have enough mana reduction for both curses and aura and the damage output is weak. Any help would be nice thanks.

I was using facebreakers for lvling. It's good for any build. U just buy gloves, belt, old one's shield and pick up rings with some flat. And u can pick any skills on tree. It just doesn't metter.
Last edited by agarwean on Jan 14, 2017, 6:33:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info