[2.4] Auto-Offering Necromantic Blade Vortex
Necromancer's self-affected offering spells are very strong buffs, but complicated management of corpses and offering are needed. This build simplifies the management just to cast Blade Vortex, the main skill.
Kitava's Thirst has 30% chance to cast Desecrate and Bone Offering when we cast Blade Vortex. The chance is not so high (once per 1-2 sec), but enough to maintain the buff. Voidbringer just increases the mana cost of Blade Vortex because it must be 100 mana or higher.
Necromancer has many "Minions deal x% increased Damage" passives from tree and ascendancy. She can receive the benefit from it to herself with The Scourge. It is 190% increased Damage (120% from tree + 70% from Scourge).
Second synergy is an over-used combination with Max-Block and Cybil's Paw. It is 120% increased Spell Damage (75 * 8 / 5). Life gained on Spell Hit is also excellent with Blade Vortex.
Blade Vortex Tooltips:
- 8,702.5 dps / Cast Time 0.20 secs (without Hatred)
- 13,160.2 dps / Cast Time 0.19 secs (with Hatred)
- 24,513.6 dps / Cast Time 0.16 secs (with Hatred, Flasks, Scourge Hit, consuming Corpse)
Block and Spell Block can be capped with Rumi's Concoction and Stone of Lazhwar.
- 4000+ Life / 1100+ Mana with Mind Over Matter (at Level 81)
- Max Block 75/75 on full buff (Offering and Flask)
- 13000+ Evasion with Grace (Lv.19+2)
- Many decoys (1 Golem, 4 Zombies, 8 Skeletons, -20 Wolves)
Passives and Jewels
103 points (Level 81):
- Bandits: Oak (40 Life) - Kill - Kill
- 199% increased maximum Life from tree (and more from jewels)
- Intuitive Leap Unique Jewel is in the socket on top of Witch
- 1x Clear Mind Unique Jewel
- 2x Life/Mana Jewels
Skill Gem Links
Blade Vortex - Spell Echo - Controlled Destruction - Poison - Increased Area of Effect - Mana Leech
- Swap IncAoE to Concentrated Effect for boss fights.
- Mana Leech is one of the most important setup for the build to keep up 100-mana BVs.
Desecrate - Raise Zombie - Summon Skeletons - Bone Offering
- Bone Offering also gives damage and cast speed bonus by consuming some corpses (Spirit Eater Ascendancy Notable).
- Zombies and Skeletons are not only decoys but also some damage sources during life and Caustic Cloud after death or over-summoned (Beacon of Corruption Ascendancy Notable).
Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Summon Stone Golem
Cast when Damage Taken (Lv.1) - Frost Wall (Lv.10) - Curse on Hit - Enfeeble
Last bumped on Feb 5, 2017, 3:43:02 AM
on Oct 9, 2016, 11:09:07 AM
Neat idea! Is there any chance we can see some gameplay?
gimme money bitch
on Oct 18, 2016, 8:33:51 PM
tell more about this build
on Oct 24, 2016, 9:08:33 PM
I really liked the idea for the build, However I made it CI
Ci summon bv
If you're running a 5 link i recommend taking out controlled destruction if you feel you're doing enough dmg, And taking out the Inc AOE if you're clearing fast enough.
I'm trying to figure out an efficient way to apply warlords mark for the leach (been using a spell totem) and a Cast when damage taken setup immortal call (with lightning golem because the health regen from stone doesn't affect you)
For this setup 2xVaal discipline or 1 and a vaal haste/grace, whatever floats your boat linked to inc duration is really good as is dicipline for one of your auras. And (I hate to say it) skyforth is really good, Rainbow strides are a good replacement. kiara's determination will help with disables.
This is all theory crafting for what looked like a fun build. Tell me what you think and feel free to ask any questions.
on Feb 5, 2017, 3:32:01 AM
"Oh any you can look at the character I'm using under this account, I'm still leveling her ^.^
Last edited by pandemoniumblade on Feb 5, 2017, 3:43:14 AM
on Feb 5, 2017, 3:43:01 AM