Scion crit HC Build questions...

Passive skill tree build

Alright this is what I have so far. I plan to use cyclone with Increased crit sup, Life leech sup, Increased AOE sup, Melee Phys Dmg Sup for a 5 link and Melee splash sup if i can get a useful 6 link.
I know my tree is lacking in Intel something I was hoping to find on gear since I should be good on Str and Dex. Since it is a HC build I was wondering if im missing something more for life leech since its running blood magic or If I should be focusing more on getting health and intel nodes instead. Really need help with this since I dont know which way to take it from here nor do i know what jewels i need to put into the tree. I have access to 3 different jewels just not sure what to use lol. Any help would be great.
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2016, 8:11:51 PM
do not test it in hardcore, it'd be hard in sc as well:
- you have total of 110% life which is EXTREMLY low i mean EXTREME cuz for hc it's usually at least 190%
- no defence mechanics (block cap or hard armor or acrobatics)
- splash do not work with cyclone
- you have literally 0 base dmg increase
- 335% crit chance increse which for crit build is quite low (since your weapon will be ~6% you will end up haveing 24% crit from skills, plus additional crit from gear... like 35-40%)
- if you plan going crit hard you'd need start from duelist (slayer) for reduced dmg reflected or go to vaal pact for instant leech or you'll kill yourself to reflect
- most likely you'd encounter some hard accuracy troubles

in general problem with non-capped crit builds is that they every few hits get some HIGH numbers, which is unrelaible and can be troublesome without vaal pact while dealing with reflect (you're reducing yoruself to 20%hp in one hit and then its time to start slowly leeching back, hoping your next hit wont be crit)

it'd suggest you going non-crit build (less reflect troubles, no accuracy problems, you can focus on increasing damage instead of increasing both damage and crit)

here's averange duelist skill tree for dual wielding
poeurl.com/OdU
- 192% life
- evasion to armour conversion
- over 230% increased armour
- a little bit of block chance

hope it helped
Last edited by laik89 on Oct 9, 2016, 8:13:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info