back after a year, want to try an AoF Molten Strike build

Hello there,
I have a level 79/99 points Scion and can use the full skill reset to try out something new (at least for me)

While I was running Molten Strike in the past (full conversion with physical to lightning), I want to use Avatar of Fire now and make use of the Three Dragons Helmet (I have one and never really used it).

SkillTree for 99 points
Target Tree

Attack: MoltenStrike+MultiStrike+WED+ConcentrateEffect+FirePen+GMP
Movement: WhirelingBlades+Fortify+BloodMagic
Support: HoT+CoH+TemporalChains+Enfeeble; CWDT(high level)+IC+IncDuration; CWDT(low level)+MoltenShell; FlameGolem; WarlordsMark+Blasphemy+Enlighten+HoA

the idea is to use Three Dragons to shock and trigger Herald of Thunder to apply Enfeeble and Temporal Chains on mobs out of attack range while those close are effected by Warlords Mark (level 1 Blasphemy to keep it as close as possible.
Elemental Overload because there are not enough critical strike multipliers on the path and should be possible to keep the buff up most of the time

Ascendant is Inquisitor and Elementalist

another idea is to use Innervate Support Gem for Whireling Blades because it should still work with AoF and help to apply the initial shock to trigger HoT
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2016, 11:58:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info