Thunder Goddess -LS 1mil dps!

Hi
Lightning strike is a Thing !

DAMAGE IS DAMAGE!
DEFENSE IS DAMAGE
CRIT IS DAMAGE
CRIT IS DEFENSE!
DEFENSE WIN!

Pros: DAMAGE!alot of damage from wrath lv 21 ,HoI curse on hit +assassin mark that gives me the 6 power charges because CRIT IS DEFENSE!,... u think is over !! not YET! is not over yet !!
thats a yolo build and any YOLO build need a ConS!

Bloodrage! who can live without a permanent DEGEN? NO one!(4 franzy charge trying to catch a gg +1 frenzy amy) game easy use blood rage+vaal pact ! fuck the regen!Leech over! tons of hp !...voll Slam ur FACE? Leech over ! Kaom hit you Leech over! malachai hit you? Youare DEAD ! but leech over anyway!

Cons:you're a new player! this build is not made for you ! NEED cash!2x doryani Catalist+sacrificial Garb 5l min (6l way better)+crit all over the place! and alot of Flat lightning dmg to attacks . YES you READ Lightning DAMAGE!

Jewels : lightning damage%-damage% projectile damage-projectile speed- attack speed dual wield-attack speed with one handed weapons-any mace dmg roll-life%.

Numbers! 178k x8 prjecties dps fully buffed wich is all times because lightning strike kills enemies in others people PC too ! flasks REFILL as fast as u say DAMAGE!
single target issue? no way cllose range any mob boss hp is going to drop faster .
BUT you have 2 scpetre u cant use whirling blades! fuk daggers!
LEAP OVER! +fortify! and Doryani Catalist lv20 prolif Freeze and DAMAGE! ( one leap instant shatter t12 mobs).

but You are supposed to deal lightning dmg how can u Shatter??? Call of the brotherhood ring (also for high lightning resistant mobs) is useful and may save your b...t! .

Life pool ???? 6k ! defense? DAMAGE .... But! 50% mitigation 30% evasion not convinced yet???
CWDT +Phase run+inc duration /cwdt+arctic breath +gmp+hypotermia /CWDT+imm call +inc duration+vaal haste ( haste benefit from inc duration )

PS:if there's anything i have to fix on my passive let me know i really want to stick with this build.

HERE my Passive Tree of damage!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAL68OyhYF7Fb9MYDlqI-pjJFCm49PEsDBDXWYEO-gOBVq7qpSKhyMZ6DCaZXb5464cpK8kVfsP4Km7XYvbc-wzqExTWSg8wqOCSL_o88LQ-rg1_Grha_C2GuPiaVr2xnm2HiaPLkUVVL8B8871BHjDaiABhd7w6J0-FzrfEUIHBS7SCaO8BmXz8qC4KbXfLsOA5IKU862IV744QRlmu3Jy9mVA3RG8iTlQcehX2QVWNDz902Pa0zlS4aOPGKVYWdqhnX8NWly2yMSVFirH_GoqPB85UgLR9Ms9Af7-sgblAwBAeD21XGOlicpIcTdwc=

i'll add a video of a mapping when i find how to record it.

Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
Last edited by BalcArrow on Sep 23, 2016, 3:01:04 PM
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2016, 3:15:04 PM
forgot to mention bandits and ascendancy

Assassin +inquisitor and from uber lab i had the 2 extra passive from tameplar and shadow. Because anything else was pure garbage.
Bandits
Oak -Kraytin-passive
post screens.
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
when i can 6l my sacrificial garb again i ripped it from 5l6s to 6s and without.. i have to run the build with mana potion and a tabula..wich is not optimal .
also idk know how to post any picture or any video . im not familiar with it .

I'm so sorry for the trouble. and if i cant update it i'lldelete the thread or i find a way to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info