Question about Elemental Bow Ascendancies

Hello. My build is elemental Windripper evasion+evade HP based.
I can't decide which Ascendancy to choose last because there are many possible ways to improve. First ascendancy is Raider because of Onslaught on full Frenzy charges (very handy for +20% AS and +20% MS), chance to avoid elemental statuses and +4% dodge.
And 2nd ascendancy may be choosen from (in my opinion): Berserker, Assassin or Inquisitor.

Next are my thoughts.

Berserker = 10% more damage for 5% more incoming damage and grants 25% increased attack speed when somebody hit you (since mobs hit like a truck to those who doesn't have armour it will work. It works from hits which reduce hp by more than 10%). And also life leech 1% of Attack Damage when you killed somebody recently.

Assassin = +1% to crit chance (may be very useful for greater chance on crit). And there goes passives which depends on full life mobs: 40% Crit strike multiplier and 10% chance to get power charge. Power charge generating on full hp mobs is a bad idea for my build since i use assassin's mark. And last - crit attacks maim enemies on hit - may be handy, but mobs dies faster than they reach me.

Inquisitor = +20% increased elemental damage - no comments. 120% increased crit chance to these, who are affected by elemental statuses - very good for long fights since i always crit and enemies are frozen and shocked. Last passives are consecrated ground (4% hp/s regen zone) - 20% chance to create it on kill and 8% reduced elemental damage when you stand in it.

Can somebody give the answer about which ascendancy is the best for all-round with explanation?

Upd: I think i found out that obviously Slayer better overall because i kill blue/white mobs easily, but slayer has culling strike and 30% increased damage to rare and unique (perfect boss and rare mobs slayer). Also nice stun on full HP and heal with overkill damage (nice in farming)
Last edited by AMalleus on Sep 14, 2016, 1:20:29 PM
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2016, 2:58:14 AM
But there is nothing referred to phys/chaos damage in assassian ascendancy of scion. And what about Berserker?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info