Help with Spark Build

Hello guys, i need some help with my spark build. I have followed this guide by ZiggyD and am currently on level 75 or so.

Build:
http://ziggyd.tv/featured/path-of-exile-scion-spark-build-guide/

Skilltree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAPKXm12omlpSe8NKyG6qPye18ipNX5g1kgDuR-JZbf6P2L0s6SLizzJN4_4KhrMVIKQ5plfyRbc-9qMtgzrhQYfvehm0-ejTfr6ngsd9dQBeZU11yyj6Hb7-uhmOvTbqYriTM4e74-2DR37NmBzcA-7EoggujX7r7o8aQzGa4KcIMtHDM9rBRZ3YJEVHWhouU3TtU1KFbVZIwGbTbwUt1YEEs3rvJNiiAPAf4XNo8po77TyCm9Wm7Dg62IV7Jy8BkWZUkFUt0ho4oSL0-KJAAdGv6zbFHwIEB4PbVcY6WHtulyHBfIcHAMGEU-_9EGIAAA==

The Problem is i am out of mana all the time. I use a 5-linked spark, and the main source of mana regen is the HoT + CoH + Warlrords Mark and Clarity.

However, most of the time HoT does not even hit the mobs as they are standing too far away. Plus, on bosses the HoT wears off, and i am screwed when my flasks are empty. The Clarity reserves so much mana, that i can cast 2 Attacks and then have to wait for 1.5 Seconds to cast another one. So it does not regen enough mana to sustain attacking.

Heres my gear:
Spoiler

Any suggestions?
I have tried to use the mana leech nodes on the tree, but i guess they dont work with spells.
Would enough +Mana regen % increase the mana gained by clarity?
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2016, 4:49:07 PM
I have used his build also. You most likely need to use the Mana Leech Support gem. I would drop the poison gem. Spark is a spell and the leech nodes require a "attack" gem to work.

edit: Also I would move Warlord's Mark over to cast when damage taken. The 2% leech is the important part and that doesn't change with the level of the gem.
Last edited by Nevrogold on Sep 9, 2016, 4:02:41 AM
Hi, just started this build a few hours ago and reached 33! build looks cool but there is a problem

The bow+quiver+gloves are EXPENSIVE AF and I'd only be able to use it later on the game anyway

So, how do I level till 60 ?

What/How do I improve ?

Currently using this:
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info