Scion KB CoC Spell Build Advice

Hello everyone! I was just hopping on to get some advice about a build I am currently working on. I'm still fairly new so I figured I'd come here for help :D

What I am trying to build is a Physical/Chaos KB+CoC build.

Passives are:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQMEAx4HHgmgDdEOSA_EEQ8RLxGWFLAV7RvIHU8dqh3ZH0EgbiHQKgsrCi0fLag1uTY9Ow07fD1fP3NBlkNURnFJUUmxTC1Ms1AwUlNUvVVLVYVXh1m8XEBca13yYeJjQ2SdbIxs52-ecFJwu3NwdZ53B3tuf8aAroMJhEiEb4cTh8uIQonTjDaP-pMnlSCVLpaLlyGXlZphnKSdqp-IoS-iBKKjpcumMqavpyunNKebqHKpSKyYrrOxW7GQtAy1SLfWuMq-gL6KwJzBfMHFwfPCc8NtxSjK085wzxXP3dD11ELVudfP21nbXuGI44TrY-v17BjviO_r8NXxivId9HH2W_bn99f5N_rv

I was thinking something along the lines of doing
KB + CoC + Bladefall + Ethereal Knives + Multiple Projectiles + Void Manipulation.

I also have the one armor that does 30% physical damage converted into chaos.
I'm not certain if I am aiming for 100% chaos damage but I have a decent amount for now.

I suppose I have a few questions to regarding this passive setup:
1. Do I need more of the reduced reserve mana nodes?
2. Is it worthwhile to pick up that one passive Piercing Short for the 30% pierce?
3. What are some of the biggest downfalls you see with this build?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much!
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2016, 6:26:55 PM
Hi there! I have no idea what I'm doing with my char and have no time/patience to start other right now, but... if my opinion doesn't help you, it's at least a free bump to your post.
Actually I'll ask u a question. CoC with 2 others skills still available, since the last patch?!
I mean, if you can't trigger both skills ant once and have cool time for trigger wouldn't be better reinforce (buff) your main skill? I hope you understand me.

Ps.: I'm not sure, but watch out for poison.
I saw a video that points out that some end game bosses are imune to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info