Scion new build

Hello everyone. At the start, I would like to apologize for my English, but this is not my native language. I hope that everyone will understand me. So, somehow a few months ago, on the patch probably 2.0 I played Scion and used this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1297271 (please check archive) and my primary gem is Incerinate. However, after patch 2.1 it's got nerf. And now I search a new build for my lovely Scion, which is current with actual patch and used my old gear (i can't reply there, please check my profile and seek character nicked Daedagor). Why I want use old gear? Because I have a lot of unique with my Cloak of Flame, which have 6 Link, and it is probably the best 6 link armor that I ever get, so I do not really have other options to choose from. I'll be very grateful for any help!

Regards :)
Last edited by Daedagor on Aug 8, 2016, 7:11:28 PM
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2016, 3:46:25 AM
Vaal Molten Shell (and incinerate) got nerfed pretty hard. The build you mentioned ain't exactly beginner friendly either (meaning this skill combo ain't the best choice for starting a char). If you want to use the cloak of flames i recommend starting a new build that uses firestorm. Incinerate might work too, but after all the nerfs people seems to be tired of rebuilding their chars/rewriting their guides, so you won't find that many guides out there.

As your char is only level 47 (you have to uncheck the "hide characters tab" in your privacy settings to make it public), you might consider starting a new char. Witch (because of the elementalist ascendency) is better suited for firestorm than scion. If you want to stick to scion i recommend checking out some of the firestorm guides in the witch builds list and then tweak the trees to start as scion (recommended ascendencies: elementalist + inquisitor).
Hello, thank you very much for answer! I just unchecked the "hide character tab" so please you can look at this, full build and all gems :)
What do you think about Spectral Throw or Siege Ballista build for Scion?
"
Daedagor wrote:
What do you think about Spectral Throw or Siege Ballista build for Scion?

You'ld need completly different gear, gems and tree for that. You might as well start another char in that case.

Firestorm would be the best choice for the gear you have imo. Buying a level 10+ firestorm gem shouldn't be that expensive. Check some of the firestorm guides in the witch section for info on support gems/tree.

BTW you have too many uniques equipped. Just pick build enabling ones (the chest, maybe emberwake and cybil's if you pick up block nodes). Once you reach merciless you need to equip more rare gear pieces, otherwise you probably won't be able to cap your resistances and certainly won't have enough life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info