New Discord That Might Catch Your Interest

Hello, Everyone!

I've been a part of many different communities for years, yet I haven't seen it so distant and quiet as it is right now. I have decided to share my Discord server with everyone who wants to play old and new games together, regardless of any server or niche you are a part of. I know we have used Ventrilo or Teamspeak in the past, but every single time I go there, it's empty or non-existent. So come join in on the fun in Discord and see what all we can discuss and accomplish as we do more than just level together.

Why did we use Discord?
Discord has high quality text chat, drag-and-drop image embedding, low latency, super cool different colors for our names and amazing avatars of our pick all with great support and amazing voice quality. If you need help or if you are new to Discord, their tech support team is really nice and responsive.

Features:
Personalized bot (UB3R-BOT/RubyX) for your daily needs.
Multiple/exclusive channels.
Custom tags for different roles.
Friends list.
And so much more!

How do I join?
Please, click this link! https://discord.gg/0uj2k1WwtSe8SWbL You will be greeted in the #welcome_desk channel. From there, we will take care of the rest.

Games we play:
-Aion
-LoL
-Tree of Savior (our current main interest)
-Path of Exile (secondary main game)
-Ragnarok Online 2
-World of Warcraft
-Final Fantasy XIV
-Overwatch
-Black Desert Online
-DOTA
-Diablo 1-3
-Ragnarok
-SWTOR
-GW2
-And many more games
If you have any questions or suggestions, don't be afraid. Post them here!

PS If this post is violating any terms of service or any forum rules, please let us know instead of flaming/trolling in here. Like I said, this was an attempt to unify our community since it has been so long.
Last edited by LiviusCat on Jun 12, 2016, 12:32:24 PM
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2023, 2:14:31 AM
joined, i'l say hi when I get home, am at work *cough* right now.
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
Awesome that's all we need is for people to take that chance :)
Last edited by LiviusCat on Jun 9, 2016, 6:21:23 PM
We got many people talking about PoE in our gaming channel
Is it still alive?, if yes I would like to get an invite as the earlier invite no longer works

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info