Low life Void Battery 7 aura crit FrezzeSporker. Dr.Freeze)) 200+ k dps, insane clearspeed!!

So here we go.
First af all i must say that this is not a budget build. But it is not insanely expensive or something.

This build is based on auras and charges, which gives us really good DPS (up to 200+k) and nice survavability.

We use

as our main source of DPS and crit. Currently i am on 8 power charges, which provides 400% crit and 172% increased spell damage.

For this build you will need at least 5-link shavs. Yes it is a low life build.

In order to run 7 auras we need

it is a very important part of the build. Alphas provides antifreeze option and gives us alot of evasion, not speaking of its 8% redused reservition.

Another part of the build is

it works amazingly well, permafreezing all the stuff, even bosses. This gives us some adventages as it divides our damage by 2 parts. So when we can take lightning and cold damage nodes from the tree. It also provides us with a freeze, which makes our enemies 100% shocked.

You will need at least 2 lvl 3 enlighten gems (lvl 4 if you have one)

So this was the core of this build,without this items you wont be able to make it work properly.

As a defensive option we use ES, Evasion and block.
This are my defensive stats (while using Rumis concortion)

Dont forget about Tricksters 20% more evasion when not on full es.

We take Vaal Packt to counter reflect mobs and boost our survivability. With Warlords mark and Atziri or Vinktars or both you are just immortal, not forgeting of Rimis Concortion.

Our main skill, devastating the whole screen with a burst of ice is Spark.

This is a crit build, so we link our Spark to

Spark - Inc Crit Strikes- Inc Crit Dmg - Spell echo - Pierce - PCoC

If you have only a 5 link, dont use PCoC, but replace Poachers Mark with Assasins mark.

Speaking of curses, we have a double Curse passive allocated, so we dont need shitty corrupted amulets or ring to gain +1 curse. Currently i am using Warlords and Poachers mark, linked to Herald of Ice and curse on hit.

This build gives a wide diversity of choises, conserning your aura setup.
Currently i am running Grace + Discipline + AA + Enlighten in Alphas, it gives us +2 level to auras, and that is 330es and 2900 eva, which is then multiplied by 36% from aura effect, collected on the tree.

We still have 300+ mana unreserved for using spark, which costs 102 mana, but we have 114 mana regen and warlords mark.

For low life we use Wrath + Herald of Thunder + blood magic + Enlighten. They benefit from +1 level of elemental gems in Voidbringers

We still have 300 life unreserved. We use them for lvl 13 clarity
Clarity + Blood Magic + enlighten

Flasks are important part of our build. Currently i use this setup

Using Poachers Mark is a way to keep flasks up all the time, which is insanely good!

Now lets speak of dps.
This is my dps without charges

8 power charges up

8 power + 3 frenzy

8 power + 3 frenzy + Atziri Promise (my usual dps on maps)

All this and +20% cast speed from Trickster

My tree at lvl 93
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeBUIN0Q-rD8QQexEPES8RUBZAFr8XLxhqGYoajxslHRQdTx2DH0EgbiL0JIsqCyo4KwosnC0fL28wWzW5OVI7fEGWRXxJUUuuTINMs1AwUEJTNVRHVdZYB1q5XGtd8l9qYlpjQ2TnZp5sC20ZbWxwUnC7cNR0gXvXf8aApIRIhX2J04sOjDaMdo5kj0aP-pMnlYeXBpeXm6GhL6Kjpr6nK6yXrJius7Q4tUi2-rcxuMq5k746vorBxcMJwzrDbcSi0NDQ9dkT2VvbGtte34rfmOOE5RnndOkC62Pr9ewY8NXyHfba96b31_mk-tL7Cfv1

Current Gear

I took cold doryanis belt for additional 10% chance to freeze while using flask.

It is fun and efficient playing this build. Insanely fast clearspeed, good survivability, nice dps.

Skyforth boots can improve this build even more, but they are too expensive for me.
Last edited by Nagluho on May 15, 2016, 4:06:04 PM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2016, 1:56:42 PM
Can you please upload a video? can do atziri?
"
8 power charges,

+3 from Passive trees
+1 from VB

How can I get the 8th one?
"
ddknight wrote:
"
8 power charges,

+3 from Passive trees
+1 from VB

How can I get the 8th one?

Help Alira on merciless.
"
Help Alira on merciless.

Thank you, I am such a forgetful idiot -_-
Is this build still going strong after the projectile nerfs? Is there anything that should be changed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info