Whats the age of the average POE player?

As the title says.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last bumped on May 5, 2016, 4:22:11 AM
I'm going to say 25-35yrs. (29yrs)

Also this seems like a poll kind of thread maybe?

#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on May 4, 2016, 5:41:55 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:58:55 PM
34 years old here but I live in Florida and we don't have basements.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
From the way players act in chat and on the forums I'd guess most are around 12 years old.
26 years and 17days
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Probably 25-35 yo.

Younger people are not typically drawn to a game using dated mechanics like diablo 2 (shitty drop rate nightmare to reach level cap ect and trading sim). I know its hard to believe since global chat in poe is like filled with seemingly 12 years olds hating on D3 ect.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
Probably 25-35 yo.

Younger people are not typically drawn to a game using dated mechanics like diablo 2 (shitty drop rate nightmare to reach level cap ect and trading sim). I know its hard to believe since global chat in poe is like filled with seemingly 12 years olds hating on D3 ect.

Good point. Though in CS GO most are like 13 and thats considered the top ESPORT FPS
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
krakerman wrote:
From the way players act in chat and on the forums I'd guess most are around 12 years old.

Indeed lol.
34 years old here but I own my own basement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info