[2.2 HC Perandus WIP] LL CoC BM 6 Auras

Hello Everyone, this is a quick build concept which I've been working on, it's also my first guide ever. I've currently tried it as a CI build at a 1-2 ex budget, which absolutely obliterated all maps till tier 11(haven't tried higher), it cannot kill atziri since it lacks life leech. This is the 2nd version of the build introducing more auras, I only play hardcore temporary leagues so the build is designed for a hardcore character.

Videos (BUDGET VERSION)
Spoiler

Yes the videos are on a softcore char, my Witch unfortunately died on HC Perandus due to a screen freeze while testing OBS settings. She was killed by a mountain boar hitting her 8 times while afking :(.

Shrine Map[T12]
Poorjoy's Asylum
Poorjoy's Asylum2

Twinned Jungle-Valley[T7]
Twinned Terrace[T7]
Dried Lake

The next video is to showcase the weaknesses of the BUDGET version, this is what i'm trying to fix in the updated version :), nevertheless keep in mind that this is a 1 ex build steamrolling a T11 elemental weakness map.

Twinned Academy[T11]

Build Concept
Spoiler
The build is a Cyclone CoC using physical damaging spell's for multiple benifits, the spell's connected to CoC are Bladefall and Blade Vortex and Shock Nova. Shock Nova will keep the monsters 100% shocked for a 50% increased damage.

Passive Tree

Ascendancy
Spoiler

I've chosen to go Occultist mainly for the free power charge generation and the additional ES. The build would work fine using the Ascendant Class as Berserker and Assassin, this will grant a 1.5% life leech but a non-reliable power-charge generation on bosses, that's why I stick to Witch for now.

Auras
Spoiler

Discipline, Hatred, Warlord's Mark(Blasphemy), Purity of Lightning, Purity of Fire, Purity of Ice. Which is a 97% life reserved according to POEPlanner. (Using Blood Magic's Mortal Conviction and Charisma in the passive tree).

Gear
Spoiler

Armour/Weapons
Spoiler

Helm: 4-L The Vertex
Chest: 6-L Shavronne's Wrappings
Hands: 4-L Facebreaker
Boots: 4-L Blooddance
Weapon: Vagan's Dagger(High Base Crit), Spell damage
Shield: Rare (300 ES) Shield: Chaos Res, All Res, Spell damage (Rothpith?)
Belt: ?
Rings: 2x Diamond Rings: Chaos Resistance, Maximum Energy Shield, Crit Chance
Amulet: Rare Increased Crit, Crit Multi, Chaos Res, Increased Maximum ES, Maximum ES

Flasks
Spoiler

Surgeon's Quicksilver Flask of Heat
Surgeon's Granite Flask of Iron Skin
Surgeon's Basalt Flask of Staunching
Surgeon's Topaz Flask of Grounding
Atziri's Flask

Links
Spoiler

Helm 4L: Blasphemy - Warlord's Mark - Hatred - Discipline
Hands 4L: Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Ice Golem
Boots 4L: Vaal Disc - Increased Duration - ?? - ??
Dagger 3L: Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify
Shield 3L: Purity of Fire - Purity of Ice - Purity of Flame
Chest 6L: Cyclone - Cast on Critical Strike - Increased Critical Strikes - Bladefall - Blade Vortex - Shock Nova

Bandits
Spoiler

Normal: Kill All
Cruel: Kill All
Merciless: Help Oak

To be solved
Spoiler

A huge problem is life-leech I have absolutely no idea how to get more life-leech without either swapping Increased critical strikes for Life Leech or picking up Scion and going Berserker Ascendant.

Budget Version

Leveling
Spoiler

Please use any build as you like till you hit level 38 (that's a level 1 CoC) from here on you can use following:

Use these items including 2x Diamond Rings Maligaro's Virtousity and as high crit as you can obtain, then you can pretty much play the build from level 38.

Instead of Warlord's Mark in blasphemy you should use Assassin's Mark for power charge generation (soon as u have done first labyrinth you can swap to Warlord's Mark).
Last edited by FloatingEmpire on Mar 30, 2016, 3:29:27 PM
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2016, 1:32:54 PM
Reserved
Seems interesting. Would like to see a few comments on the leveling. The Videos could be in a better Quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info