[2.1] Wildstrike 200k+ dps -> with CoC 2.0 mechanics

I thought Id share this very quick made guide for in case someone is looking for a high dps build.

I found Wildstrike pleasant to play with after I understood that it basically works like Wand CoC. You have few spells sparking out of initial melee hit and basically everything just melts from that.

Now that I compare Wildstrike to CoC its also very easy to say that in some scenarios its ALOT more effective since you get the "Full blown initial hit" for VERY HARD bosses damage.

Also - since Wildstrike is calculated from the dps of both weapons it very effectively is a Dual Wield skill like Dual strike.

Dual wield automatically also gives:
10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding

Video:
Spoiler
Fast Dark forest (didnt have any proper maps to show off but you can see the basic action from this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k49y7AUTSs&feature=youtu.be

Damage:

Spoiler
With:
+3frenzys from Blood rage
+Hatred
+Taste of Hate

Gear:
Spoiler
This is what I have in my STD setup... For Temp leagues you can lower the gear-cost easy.
-Daggers can be easily replaced by couple of Binos.
-If you want to run Wildstrike in HC you can skip the Abyssys and get Bringer of Rain. BoR was 20c last time I checked in TaliHC (free 6link basically).
-If you run BoR you save heaps of currency in not having to get 6l Coil.

Build (lvl88 tree):
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwDlgV9Bx4OSA-rES8Rlha_IuokiyaVKgsqOCsKLOEtVTIJNZI2PTrhOyhHBkd-SVFKyEtXTeNVS1b1XfJfsGBBYENh4mKsY3BlTWxGbIxtbG49bqpvO2-ecFJwVnJsdf13B3fjd_14DXvDfeOC5IMJhG-ExYTZhxOJ04qvivCMC4w2joqQEZAblS6X0JoTm7WcpJ2qplepbqxmsKu0xbVItfK5Prl8vTa-gL6nvrzAGsDjwzrEgspK2HbYvdtu29Tb5-LV6Ubp_uyw7UHw1fGz8kX-Cv6P

Pro's and Con's:
Spoiler
+Very easy to scale the damage
+inexpensive if you want

-defensively you might sometimes take abit more damage
-takes abit of effort to get the resistances
-can be expensive if you push it to the limits

Improvements to be made:
Spoiler
+Could try to get Skyforths to get power charges running.
+For Standard I could try to get couple of mirrored daggers.
+Run ASsassins mark instead Warlords mark (just need to respec couple of points to mana leech near shadow area)
+Lots of damage boosting passives still available
+Put Fortify into Whirling blades and get a free slot from it to Wildstrike. Could use this to Crit damage etc.
+Flamedash would be nice^_^

I dont usually stream unless I have something substantial to stream... Here's my stream in any case if you want to follow or smth: http://www.twitch.tv/cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Feb 2, 2016, 4:10:24 AM
Ill add a video in abit...

Also - will stream for short time for friends in case you want to tune in.

best,
Cudez

edit... added video. First time I make a Yotube video so please be gentle^_^
Last edited by Cudez on Feb 1, 2016, 6:25:51 PM
Added the following info:

10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding

Also - am going extend the guide for Temp league builds. I played in HC with following items upto 40k deeps. Had tons of defense inc. 6k life, IC setup, Endus, 4% life leech, life flasks, 44% block, around 2k armor and 4k evasion.

I ripped the character to STD on purpose for test purposes.

ps. The HC version was not a Crit build - yet. I Was going to change setup later to what I have in original guide but was able to steamroll HC content with the items I have in this post.

Heres a build from my HC times:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B3AOHBS0ILglYDY0R1RQgFfYZjho-G60hYCP2MfsyCTWSNe864TrtPfxAoEMxR35KfUz_TZJN404qUEdXDVeXWGNbr18_YEFieWNwZU1ngGoeajtsRm20bztybHTtdqx343gNeWh673sUf-OBQYIHhNmHdorwjM-NfZS4lWabjaOKpleoB6lurY2wq7XyvTa-p8AawQTBi8SCz37SIdN-0_zYvdlh2Xzawdun45_kUelG7YPuDu8O73ryL_JB8kX2SPlj_MX-Cv6P

best
cudez
Last edited by Cudez on Feb 2, 2016, 4:16:33 AM
Nice build bro!
Can you add? :
-Recommended jewellery
-2.2 class selection

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info