[2.1] The Real Unlimited Blade Works - Low-Life Bladefall! 140k Tooltip! Atziri Down, Uber soon.

Welcome to my guide! This is going to show you how to 1 shot pretty much everything, from blue packs, to rares, to exiles, and map bosses. This build is worthy of the title of Unlimited blade works.

NOTE: All screenshots are done from a level 79 Scion, who is still missing 20 points or so from the tree. The DPS will be much higher once I level up, and I will be posting updated screenshots in a few days.

There are a few ways to run the build, depending on whether or not you want to have life leech, more damage, or play more defensively.

Passive Tree:
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAt9bbWS2osZC-gIMJb57KSl-wm7WExcM6KjicpIcTdwdGcbQM6roNfMrTvoqhL5Mn74j5N9fPSbEkiw-rFr9qjPVvyBSi2bDYdf2Eb9RCtUjrYxEvKwpd8ioLcFKJ03vXbAsi9G0Z2VsbJUuu6QIRUDW5pyuX9FJTPV-XlUyz7-t_xsHF7BiP-nC72RMvb-v1wwm5k_IdZJ1cQFS9Fe2Wi9W5L50W8yY8oqMPxDt8uMrB81yKIG5QMIw2214RDzsNrrNBltD1BUIsnKyY99eESFxrw22boY9GHRSOZPemtvp0VV8qsnAqUw==

Gear:
Spoiler

Gear explanation:
Spoiler
So, with the gear, you really want ES, Resists, and all of your stat needs. I chose to fulfill most of my stat needs on my belt and jewels. Youll find yourself in need of str and dexterity with this passive setup. I got my dex on my amulet + my maligaro's, and the str on my belt + 2 jewels. Ideally, you want your amulet to have crit, crit multi, %max es, and mana regen. Spell damage is a bonus, same with cast speed. Rings, you need crit base, %max es, and mana regen on one, with resists on the other, or a mixture of both between the 2. The build is pressed for resists. You need a high ES shield, the higher the spell damage, the better, obviously. For your weapon, your main stats that you want are Spell Damage, Cast Speed, and any sort of "Damage added to spells" mod. Crit and Crit multiplier are very useful as well

Edit: Dropped Spell Dmg / Es Shield in favor of Prism Guardian with Haste/Anger/Hatred for more Damage

Gem links:
Spoiler
Option 1 6L: Bladefall, Added Fire Damage, Faster Casting, Spell Echo,Power Charge on Critical, Concentrated Effect
Option 2 6L: This is your life leech setup, for more survivability: Bladefall, Life Leech, Faster Casting, Spell Echo, Power Charge on Critical, Concentrated Effect.

3L: Prism Guardian: Anger, Hatred, Haste
3L: Lightning Warp, Lesser Duration, Flame Dash
4L #1: Vaal Haste, Vaal Discipline, Empower, Increased Duration
4L #2: Ice Golem Lv20, CWDT lv1, Any AOE skill, and Knockback. This will keep you at a safe distance from your enemies.
4L #3 (Must go in Vertex!): Clarity, Discipline, Herald of Ash, Enlighten (lv3 or 4 works)

Jewels:
Spoiler
Jewels are very important. This is where a lot of your DPS comes from.
I run 2 Energy from Withins, 1 for the Melding cluster, and 1 for the Quick Recovery cluster.
Other than that, your ideal jewels should have: %Damage, %Physical Damage, %Spell Damage, %Cast speed, and MANA REGEN OR REDUCED MANA COST. EACH JEWEL MUST have mana regen or reduced mana cost. This build is very mana intensive, so you have to supplement the mana costs with jewels.

Offensive Screenshots:
DPS with Hatred, Herald of Ash, and Ice Golem
Spoiler

DPS with Self Buffs and Flasks
Spoiler

DPS With Self Buffs, Flasks, and Vaal Haste
Spoiler

DPS with a support auramancer next to me, conduit with full frenzy, and power charges
Spoiler

Defensive Stats:
~8k ES (I am missing quite a few nodes because of my level)
~2k Evasion
No Armor sadly
Max Resists 75% All Around

Bandits: Kill, Kill, Power Charge

Videos:
T10 Volcano, tons of damage mods (showing survivability through Warlords Mark and no life leech)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyZ8mOe_uK0
T11 Springs, Enfeeble + 30% Physical Damage Reduction (Bladefall is 80% Physical, so this map cuts out a ton of our leech from Warlord's Mark)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRl5yogbrtU
Atziri Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDVb--iuDH4
Last edited by AshenProphecies on Jan 27, 2016, 10:37:32 AM
Video #1 posted, will post more today of higher tier maps and potentially atziri if i reach lvl85.
Bump, looking for feedback
Thanks, i go try your build now
Dont you think running dagger is gonna be better just for the movement to increase your clear speed?
Yeah, I plan on switching to a dagger eventually, once I can find one to match my strongest wand in terms of tooltip dps.
it would be nice if you could explain which method you used to level up since bladefall is only usable by lvl 28-ish and what properties are you looking in a dagger to upgrade? (in case i find one and use it )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info