[2.1] THE PULSAR. Crit Shockwave Totem. Up to 1 million DPS. NO CHARGES!! (working on Uber odds)

My IGN: Pulidora
My Guild: Los Chatarras

VIDEOGUÍA EN ESPAÑOL PRÓXIMAMENTE!!

I have been seeing another Shockwave Totem crit builds, particularly Lucinda´s build. All of them use dual Void Battery and Incinerate to get charges. But I said to myself "I don´t like "complex builds" where there is to use many skills to get charges" so I started to plan a totem build where charges don´t be necessary and reach similar damage, using a Headhunter. After a lots of hours thinking how to resolve resistances issue and spending a "must be forgot" quantity of exalteds, here is the result. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed doing it!!

---> PROS <---
* High DPS. Lots.
* Very easy to play, and safe if you pay attention and don´t go Y.O.L.O on Wraeclast
* Fast map clear speed
* You can play almost any map mod (except blood magic)
* Headhunter!!

---> CONS <---
* Expensive build. Not for beginners
* Smoking paper. No Evasion, or armour, or shield. So you have to be always behind your totems. Or don´t... :)
* To get the required gear can be a nightmare. Even if you have lots of exalteds
* Reflect can be hateful (totems instakill). Even so you can do this mod

This is my current gear at level 100

I´m searching for jewels like these but with increased maximum life mod.

GEM SETUP

-- CHEST ---

Sockwave Totem
Empower
Added Fire Damage
Physical to Lightning
Faster Casting
Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effects (only for some bosses)

-- HELMET --
Enlighteen
Hatred
Herald of Ash
Righteous Fire

-- GLOVES --
Vaal Haste
Vaal Clarity
Empower
Increased Duration

-- BOOTS --
Cast When Damage Taken (level 7)
Molten Shell (level 13)
Frost Wall (level 8)
Summon Ice Golem

-- MAIN WAND --
Lightning Warp
Faster Casting
Less Duration

-- OFF WAND --
Assassins Mark
Empower
Reduce Mana

ALTERNATIVE GEAR

For more survability you can use something like this

For more survability and DPS you can use this belt

And here is my STATS

------ DPS PER TOTEM (you must to x2 this quantity) ------

* DPS FLAT

* DPS TASTE OF HATE + ATZIRI PROMISE

* DPS TASTE OF HATE + ATZIRI PROMISE + RIGHTEOUS FIRE

* DPS TASTE OF HATE + ATZIRI PROMISE + RIGHTEOUS FIRE + VAAL HASTE

* FULL POWAH DPS

------ DEFENSE ------

------ OFFENSE ------

As you can see I take Eldrich Battery due to hugh mana required for summon one totem. And I don´t use Clarity so this keystone it´s a must be.
I take too Ancestral Bond, of course. Then I search for life, crit and some physical nodes. Area nodes are very important too.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAuMEBwSzBUIHHgelDkgPxBEtES8RlhXtFm8Wvxo4HNwdFB8CJpUnLyoLKhMsnC0fNj02xTrYO3w8BT1fQZZEoUWdSVFJskyzTq5SU1NSVL1VS1XGWOVaK1xAXfJeXV8qYeJirGSdZlRmnmyMcFJyD3X9fIN_xoIQgh6Cm4Pbg_OEb4V7idOMNo5kjxqPRo_6kFWUb5UglS6Wi5eVl_SaO5rgnaqf36IAoqOj8qcIp5SuEq6zsTa1SLb6uMq5k8BmwfPDCcu90B_Q9dH91ELVptW52wvfsONq5oHrY-vk6-7r9ew47TzvfO_r8NXyHfem-tI=?accountName=Pulidor&characterName=Pulidora

-- NORMAL --

* Help Oak. We´ll need that 40 to maximum life. No doubt.

-- CRUEL --

* Help Allira. I have to try to change my mind with it and to help Oak for to get 18% increased physical damage; just to see which one of them give us more damage

-- MERCILESS --

* Passive Skill Point

-- MANA "ISSUE"

Right. It´s very easy. In principle you should not have mana problems if you play with care. If you start to summon totems as a snowbird exile, probably you will spend all mana. Anyway, if you need to play this way, no problem: Vaal Clarity is here to help you! Once you reach all souls, you will have all the time perma Vaal Clarity. It´s insane. I think this gem will be nerfed soon...

-- SURVIVAL IN WRAECLAST

I reach level 100 with a similar build so don´t be afraid for the low life (working on improve this) or no defenses. You only have to pay attention and try always to be behind your totems or by their side.

CONSERVATORY MAP
-- 60% less regen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYQAqPbYjEE

Regular Atziri: The Apex of Sacrifice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4CiznMpN4&feature=youtu.be

In closing I´m just want to say that if you see mistakes in any part of this build or how to improve it, I hope you comment them!!!!
Last edited by Pulidor on Dec 30, 2015, 7:35:23 AM
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2016, 9:11:46 AM
build fantastic friend, very well explained and elaborated.
I hope you follow this build up quality.
Thank you mate!! :)
thank you very much, any chance to get passive tree proggresion?
Mmmmm.... Try to take first life an mana nodes. The crit nodes must be the last ones.
Any thoughts on adding elemental focus into the build?

http://imgur.com/FGlEt77
Post work without Headhunters?
"
LQDarksoul wrote:
Any thoughts on adding elemental focus into the build?

http://imgur.com/FGlEt77

I don´t have idea. I would have to test it but, don´t think it works better than current setup.
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Post work without Headhunters?

Headhunter is just for fun. Better with a rare leather belt with life and resis or Doryanis Phys version.
Hello, can you do a guide of shockwavetotem for ascendancy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info