supernova incinerate - good block, good chaos DPS, 5.7K life, about 500K chaos DPS vs bosses - TANK!

Before you start reading this, there are few things you must know (beside my english is not that good):

Spoiler
1. this build is not cheap
2. you need game skills to use this build, not just right click
3. incinerate has been nerfed, but chaos incinerate is allmost as good as it used to be
4. all the DPS screenshot are not with 20/20 on most of the skills, DPS will be even higher in about 20% with all gems 20/20 (my incinerate is 19/20, and i flipped all my gems so most are not optimized), and even more with 21/20 incinerate...

about the build:

Spoiler
this build was created to be very powerful in DPS, and very tanky. many ppl think that incinerate is RIP, and ya, there are more powerful skills, but not as good in defence as this one, and for hard bossed (beyond, map bosses, 3 rare devowers together, and more) this build has a 17 sec of supernova, with vaal molten shell, and with the head i use, and incinerate 0.2 cast speed, makes it a powerful build

advantages:

Spoiler
1. high block (can be maxed to 68/75, easy to get to 62/68)
2. allmost 6K life, for block build is very good
3. vaal pact + tempest shield makes it feels like aeges aurora build
4. the tool tip DPS is not the real DPS, in stage 3, including poison it's about X4, wich is like it used to be, just abit slower at the start
5. supernova skill - VMS, with insane DPS as chaos and about 9 times per sec, with slower projectiles my DPS is about 500K as chaos VS bosses, and in temporal chains maps, i can use it all the time
6. the is no map mode you can't do (no reflect, no need for life&mana regen, blood magic only takes your anger aura, etc)

tree for lvl 90:

gear and linked gems inside (i think it's late endgame can't impruve it too much):

Spoiler

6L - incinerate + FC + VM + CD + LMP + IW (for hard bosses you can swich IW to LL)
4l - VMS + CD + ID + VM (you can do abit less damage and put LL instead of one the gems)
4l - WB + FA + FORTIFY + FRENZY (if i'm in a party and i want to recharge my frenzy charges, frenzy makes it easy, and it gives you fortify for defence)
4l - TS + LL + ADDED CHAOS + CD (you can put ID insteas of one of the damage gems for easier management)
3l (dagger) - anger + flame golem + LW (the +1 fire gems help bouth anger and golem)
3l (shield) - CWDT + WM + ralling cry (note that i use manualy the raling cry, it does not trigger with CWDT)

jewels (allmost late endgame):

Spoiler

about the gear explanations:

Spoiler

the weapon is the build must, converts 75% of fire to chaos, you will need one with max INT roll

allso a must, for good spell block, if you want max block 74-75 you must have a 60% chance to block spells roll

it's a must, but you can use one uncorrupted

not a must, i use it for DPS for all skill + poison damage, you can have a rare one

it's the nova main thing, you can do the build without it, and add it when and if you have the corrency

you must have 2 elreon rings with -8 for this to be optimal, you will need life and as much resistances as you can on it

you will need something similar, with high life + resistances + str if possible (I use iron will)

you will need something similar, life + 2 resist + suffix slot to master craft block chance

not a must, but it's a huge DPS boost becouse of the 25% fire converted to chaos and the fire damage and the +1 for incinerate

this is for bouth offence and defence, it gives me 15% more damage, and life leech, i don't use life leech on the main skill

jewels: you need alot of int to make it work with the infernal mantle, i'm just 3 int overcapped with all i got, and you will need block chance on all of them, and life if possible (i have just one jewel with no life on it)

bandits: life , kill all, frenzy charge

mechanics:

Spoiler
1. i use vaal pact (don't use it if you don't have the helmet i have, i need the vaal pact for the nova as defence, otherwise the life regen is better

2. you will need 5% reduced mana gem on one of the gems + what i have in the tree + the -16 to mana cost of skill from the 2 elreon rings for incinerate will cost just 1 mana you will need it becouse the infernal mantle will make you die if you loose too much mana

3. tempest shield is great for defence and life leech, on my DPS i get over 80 life on block X2 (for the chain if there is more then one monster) before i use the atziri's flask wich makes it more then double

4. vaal molten shell with my helmet + the 1 mana cost of incinerate will make you boooooom alot and fast with insane DPS, for bosses, there is no life leech on it, so you need to use atziri's flask while you do use it for bosses

5. the tool tip is not the real DPS, poison damage gives me about 65% more damage after 2.3 sec, wich is not a long time, block will keep you safe

6. when you are in your h/o, see your resistances, if there 135+ you will have max resist, i suggest you will have 164+ (capped for elemental weakness curse in maps)

DEFENCE:

Spoiler

OFFENCE:

incinerate uncharged:

Spoiler

incinerate with my 4 frenzy charges:

Spoiler

incinerate with my 4 frenzy charges + atziri's flask:

Spoiler

incinerate uncharged (slower projectiles insted of LMP for fights like atziri):

Spoiler

incinerate with my 4 frenzy charges (slower projectiles insted of LMP for fights like atziri):

Spoiler

incinerate with my 4 frenzy charges + atziri's flask (slower projectiles insted of LMP for fights like atziri):

Spoiler

tempest shield uncharged:

Spoiler

tempest shield with my 4 frenzy charges:

Spoiler

tempest shield with my 4 frenzy charges + atziri's flask:

Spoiler

Vall molten shell uncharged:

Spoiler

Vall molten shell with my 4 frenzy charges:

Spoiler

Vall molten shell with my 4 frenzy charges + atziri's flask (wich is allways the case):

Spoiler

neer future upgrades:

Spoiler
1. block is now 67/74, after i'll reroll my block on the gloves it will be maxed to 68/75
2. vall molten shell and incinerate are not even lvl 20 yet
3. most support gems are not lvl 20, iron will is not 20% quality

estimated DPS will be about 20% more for incinerate 20 with 20/20 all suport gems, vaal molten shell will be over 20K with the flask

videos:

double dom t14 map - more crit chance/damage mod:

super easy atziri run (with suprise at the end):

more videos will come out soon.

hope to hear what you think,

thank you for reading.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Jan 6, 2016, 9:26:22 AM
seems like a powerfull (if expensive) Build.
IGN: I_Hate_Dying
"
templer10 wrote:
seems like a powerfull (if expensive) Build.

without the

a none courrupted

and without the

it's a 6ex build...

abit less DPS and no supernova, less block, but still good up and running build,

with about 30ex more, you will have this build (unless you r lucky finding cheap items),

so about 35-36 ex worth of endgame build, is not that expensive, including the 6L chest,

but tyvm for the opinion, videos will come in about 24 hours, i'll upload some hard maps boss kill
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
new t14 map double dom kill video up,

will be online in a little while
Video is marked as private.
"
Gixxerdude wrote:
Video is marked as private.

sorry, works now
Probably the only good Incinerate build around, works just as well if not better than the 2.0 Incinerate :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
Probably the only good Incinerate build around, works just as well if not better than the 2.0 Incinerate :)

It works well, better then normal incinerate of 2.0 but just with the VMS and as chaos, even i didn't think double dom t14 will be so easy
added: super easy atziri run (with suprise at the end)
well. with all gems allmost perfect (with incinerate 21/20,

DPS is very good: 27K tool tip (about 300% more after 2.3 sec), with no flask or ralling cry,

VMS is at 25K with flask, DPS is about 600K vs bosses :)

i'll update soon the guide (need some spare time for that)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info