2.1 Updated Wild Strike! Life/crit dagger.

Hi.

This is a squishy but extremely strong Wild strike build. I've tried wild strike again because of the 2.1 update and the buff to Wild Strike was:

Wild Strike's damage has been increased by a flat 10% at all levels. Wild Strike now grants two additional projectiles at all levels. The radius of the Wild Strike explosion has been increased by 9% (from 22 to 24).

So i tried it and it is insane right now!

i am currently very squishy and have to dodge most of the bosses' abilities but! With bino's regen i regen about half my life each second, which is rediculous. Which means i can go all in on packs etc but definetly have to watch out for certain things. Reflect is no problem because you deal 40% phys on main hit and 60% ele(and you have enough life regen to sustain the incomming dmg).

Other than that with this build you can just faceroll any map .. it's that simple. Except for blood magic.

(more info added soon)

Gear
Spoiler

Currently lvling some gems so not all links are accurate.

Squish tree:

Tankier Tree but less DPS:

Video of lvl 74 Zana mission with some dumb mods:
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/CMh_SxHIaac
(yes, i noticed halfway the map i wasn't using blood rage.)
IGN inspectorgadgetz
Last edited by sclufzs on Dec 11, 2015, 9:57:24 PM
Bump
IGN inspectorgadgetz
I'm currently leveling a ranger in talisman with WD and I like it a lot so far (act3 merc). I chose claw though and my tree is different but still.

My only problem is single target damage - bosses take forever to kill compared to groups because the elemental part of the attack doesn't seem to affect them. But I use WED instead of melee physical damage.

You gave me some ideas to try out. Could you post your actual links please? Do you intend to get rid of blood rage for ice bite?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info