2.1.0 MinKami_Spark+Vaal Spark+LowLife High Clearing Speed

Hi Guy,This is My First Thread Build Im MinKami(Call Me Min or Ken)

This build Was Originally inspired by GlassCannon's Flash Build And Havoc's Low Life Spark Build

[My Gear]

Gears Can Be Optimized But I am Running T6-T9 Maps Without Dying Looking For upgrade Is Hard in 1MSC,The League is Pretty Dead LoL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jewels

You Can Vaal "The Energy From Within Cobalt Jewel" to get "Immune to Slince"Corrupted Mod

The Energy From Within Cobalt Jewel Put in This Socket ↓↓

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Stats]i have bad gear so resist not enough

Stats With Flask

Spark Stats Without Charges

Vaal Spark Stats Without Charges

Without Using LMP Stats

Passives Skill Tree
22Point Skilltree
48Point Skilltree
71Point Skilltree
89LvL Skilltree
100lvl Skiltree 123Point-Kill all bandits
You Can Play LowLife When you Have a lot ES and Resist in Level 70
[Gem Link]
Spark 4L:Spark + Spell Echo + Faster Projectiles + Faster Casting(For Leveling And Not Low Life)
Spark 4L:Spark + Spell Echo + Faster Projectiles + Life Leech(For Leveling And Not Low Life)
Spark 5L:Spark + Spell Echo + Faster Projectiles + Pierce + Life Leech(For Low Life)
Spark 6L:Spark + Spell Echo + Cold Penet + Pierce + Life Leech + Faster Projectiles(For Low Life)
HoT 3L:Herald Of Thunder + Curse On Hit + Assassin's Mark
HoI 4L:Herald Of Ice + Ice Bite + Innervate + Culling Strike
Vaal Spark 4L:Vaal Spark + Increase Duration + Spell Echo + Increased Critical Damage(Put it On VoidBringer Gloves)
Vaal Spark 4L:Vaal Spark + Increase Duration + Spell Echo + Lighting Penet(For Under 40%Critical Chance,And Put it on VoidBringer Gloves)
Golem With Whirling Blades 3L:Chaos Golem/Ice Golem + Faster Attacks + Whirling Blades
Golem With Whirling Blades 4L:Chaos Golem/Ice Golem + Faster Attacks + Whirling Blades +Fortify
BM Discipline 2L:Discipline + Blood Magic
BM Discipline+Arctic Armour 4L:Blood Magic + Discipline + Arctic Armour + Enlighten(LvL 2 or Higher)

[About Aura]
Since the Nerf to Reduced Mana in The 2.0(RIP)And We Used a lot of points in our tree for increased duration nodes we only use HoT,HoI and discipline.Arctic Armour is optional if you have a lvl 2(or Higher) enlighten but not vital,Link Discipline (and Arctic Armour if you want) With Blood Magic

Aura Curse Set Up:HoT is our curse on hit set up and how we generate power charges,we only need a three link to work(On the main hand dagger or off hand sheild,doesnt matter witch one)

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Aura HoI+Cull+Innervate+Ice Bite:We Need a Four Link For this to Work ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

How Innervate Work:Innervate is a support gem when killing a shocked enemy will gain onslaught

How IceBite Work:Ice bite is a support gem at lv20 this gem gives you a 59% chance to gain a frenzy charge on killing a frozen enemy

How Culling Strike Work:If an enemy is left with 10% life or less after getting hit by a skill with Culling Strike,they will be instantly slain

[If you Want Blood Magic Discipline With Arctic Armour] With Lvl 2 enlighten Or Higher

Question And Answer Time(If You Have More Question,Find Me in Twitch,Facebook,In Game,Skype)

Q>Why you Choose Low Life
A>i Choose Low Life Because Can Get More Spell Damage From "Pain Attunment",And if I Went life I Would Have to spend extra 5 or 10 passives point to get more life on my tree,whitch the right side of the trees lack already

Q>Why you Choose Spark
A>i Choose Spark Because I Have projectile Damage,Projectile Speed And Skill Effect Duration Nodes In my Passive Tree That Do not Scale With Arc,And i Feel Like Vaal Spark on a 4L is efficient Enough to clear Mobs,Vaal Spark Has Been Known for its Problems Against Boss Fight,plus in 1msc you don't always get to run maps like volcano and plateau,if u want to run maps like torture chamber,vaal spark is not efficient witch is why i only put it on a 4L,witch is why i choose spark as my main skill, since it has high x-y damage,pairng up with call of the brother hood means high freeze chance,When Killing Boss Vaal Spark Cant One Shot The Boss,Arc is Inefficient,Because Arc at first is not strong for single target

Q>Why you choose Pierce
A>Pierce:a higher chance to hit several emenies with one spark ball as the spark ball has a chance to pierce emeny

Therefore using Pierce is More efficient to clear maps than not using it

Q>About Pricinpal And chance Of Problem
A>Principal:Trytoplaycyclone And BrownyMonster
Chance Of Problem:BrownyMonster
LifeBased Spark: https://goo.gl/Swrccy

My Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/minkami1
My Facebook:Minkami99@hotmail.com
My IGN :MinKami_Thor(SC Life+Mjölner),MinKami_CoS(1MSC LL+EK+Crit),MinKami_CS(1MSC LL+Spark+Vaal Spark+Crit)

If Want To join Guild Can whisper Me also :D
Sorry For My Bad English QwQ
Leveling Guide
Get High ES Armour And Spell Critical Dagger
Last edited by minkami98 on Jan 12, 2016, 4:02:25 PM
UP
Up
Up :)
Hi!
Thanks for your build guide. I want to try it in new league, but i have one question - what max tier maps you can run this build with good clearing speed?
"
MEDVED_RUS wrote:
Hi!
Thanks for your build guide. I want to try it in new league, but i have one question - what max tier maps you can run this build with good clearing speed?

T12 :)
Just Updated For 2.1.0 :D
"
minkami98 wrote:
Just Updated For 2.1.0 :D

Thank you!!!
Min,
can you show all jewels, that you use in skill tree?
what bandits did you go with?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info