[2.2] Tieryal's HC Supports

Current Support

Updated Item Filter: April 25th 2016

There is some stuff you will likely want to hide/unhide if you are leveling (bottom of file)
http://pastebin.com/ZdHJbShE

Bandits are pretty much always oak/kill/kill

Templar Guardian
Spoiler
Used for supporting CoC discharge or Vaal spark (builds that you basically have to use blasphemy to support because they are too fast for quill curse casting)

Setup
You will not have 0% mana. The aura calculator is fucked up with enhance + veil
https://poe.mikelat.com/#emGUyMCd/6rB-etr8e/xqBhOGbNd/bHz79MH/5Wl/D8s1bGd
You will need 2x clarity/BM setups. One for wearing wrath and one for not. If you aren't wearing wrath put in purity (likely)

Pre level 2/3 enlighten drop AA because you can't run it.

Lightning golem for attack speed.
2x Energy from Within.
Ephemeral Edge/Lori's Latern/The Sorrow of The Divine/Steppen Eard

You can literally swap latern/sorrow/steppen out for whatever you need/want. They are pretty versatile slots.

Latern is because I've wanted to test a build that uses it (still testing).

Sorrow is in a free pot slot. It solves traveling to Z/O and it solves some support issues of being on X ground and being chipped away, or on mobs. Surprisingly helpful for what seems to be a pretty shit flask.

Steppen Eard basically solves desecrated ground problems which is notoriously annoying for supports and has a great ES base. OP rolled rares would be better tho imo. The movement speed doesn't matter. You are literally whirling everywhere.

Tree - Go Unwavering Faith/Prayer of Glory
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAE8EQ8hxTZrPQ2No8q9sC2HGrjwtg1-DzLc-QYf56Jy-gscNHyj6Hb48KLiTV8kzhxzcDXwD7uvujxrquqcItAyPRsrTRnEdFJuhvorhiIMJ-tIYavfXkyehLx2qb55mnhcveC-ESH_G74j-ScpKtzFk53zlXGuioyepflnBxfk3X7CMdlXWWAfDbcHz7BjXz5u1gKRcipUgcLtObUmxwzqExS0f2ROlxBmKHU9Msy9vnDL7CTW5RX4EB9Af9toRUKcrDlyD2-_rGo9tGWr6VcbZWwj0GyXAVEuuakPpAg==

Scion Deadeye/Occultist
Spoiler

Setup
https://poe.mikelat.com/#=CpSlcKd/sGoiU5Ud/X9mAw

Corrupt quivers for +1 arrow. You can Rain of Arrows until you get cruel ascendancy (+1 arrow). You can curse all content with 2 arrows. Just aim well. The pierce makes up for the rest.

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAL68guSQEYqve8NKyG6qtfI1kv6P2L1N4_4KplfyRbc-OuFBh4PM-eicvjwtgscNH4Nfxq4o-h2-PCgLYcT2uJNXyTOHr2xyqRzcDXwD7mjy9zLr7o8a6rrwH3zZpwi0DKIAj0YVUFv0ytNGcQSzHRSbob6K4YiDCfrSGGr315MnoS8dqm-eFm8XL3gvhEismGwLf8bviP5JykokquNqZOd85VxrOlgi9BGW-TdfsDbpVdZYB8NtVcZtGQce18-btYCkg9sRUNlblS5JscM6hMU1uRsl8NUZiqcrS66P-klR-wnpAuwY9tpwuxqP2RMvbwAA
Spoiler

PRE 2.2
Spoiler
Talisman HC Regular Support
Spoiler

Look at my account character for the gear setup. Character is TieryalTalisman_
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tieryal/characters

Aura setup level 100 values in (with disc on I have 3975 ES) - EHP 8622
https://poe.mikelat.com/#=CpSlcKd/sGoiU5Ud/X9mAw

Leveling Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFgRLXYRr5uHZXyDr7fr7jI0MtGa4B8CRUdFnQQHwGZTUoPbPAUEs1XGn9_vfKIAOliaO_AfrJjtPIKbaPLxbNWmNtjkIkkbGmwqjTbp7FUkqhZv-tLjahcvZOdV1oCkK3gfxy2LbRmX9FJTPV-XlQj0wFRqQyL0bAuTJ--I-TfXz0mx

High Level Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4EswceCPQLYQ0fDXwRUBVQFm8XLxhqGYoajxslHNwdFB2qHb4i9CSqJ6ko-i9vM4c1uTbpOlg64TwoPC1Bh0WdRnFJUUmxS65N41NSVcZV1lfJWAdb9FxrX7Bk52jyakNsC20Zb55wu3KpeC982Xzlfll_xoCkgseDCYNfg8yD24RIhMWPGo9Gj_qTJ5UumK2a4Juhm7WcvqEvogCmV6cIpyusmK9stAy3PriTvorAVMHFwzrDbcT2xq7KSsrT18_YvdkT2Vva3d-K4YjjaukC6rrr7uwY74jwH_DV8kX22vcy99f5N_no-tL7Cf4K_kn-jw==

Talisman HC Vaal Spark Support
Spoiler

The aura calc basically has the gear setup.

My gloves are running a CWDT Immortal call setup.

Aura setup -- Exact values at 93
https://poe.mikelat.com/#39XLlcKd/p=w6BnGf/Qa5cp/c36dhIEh

Run Blade Vortex - CoH - Curse - Curse in your gloves/boots for the other two curses.

If your vaal spark carry does ass loads of damage don't flip your level 20 ele weakness gems, don't get the curse effectiveness nodes, don't flip your CoH gems.

You can flip your blasphemy if it's supporting a TempChains or a WLM

Leveling Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFgRLXYRr5uHZXyDr7fr7jI0MtGa4B8CRUdFnQQHwGZTUoPbPAUEs1XGn9_vfKIAOliaO_AfrJjtPIKbaPLxbNWmNtjkIkkbGmwqjTbp7FUkqhZv-tLjahcvZOdV1oCkK3gfxy2LbRmX9FJTPV-XlQj0wFRqQyL0bAuTJ--I-TfXz0mx

High Level Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4EswceCPQNfBFQEZYVUBZvFy8YahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdqh2-IvQkqiepKPospi9vMtEzhzQKNZI1uTbpN2Y3gzpYOuFBh0VHRZ1GcUlRSbFLrk3jU1JVxlXWV8lYB1v0XGtfsGTnaPJqQ2wLbRlvnnC7eC985X5Zf8aApILHgwmD24RIhMWPGo9Gj_qTJ5Uul_SYrZrgm6GbtaEvogCmV6brpwinK6yYr420DLc-uJO-isBUwGbDOsNtykrK09fP2L3ZE9lb2t3fiuGI42rpAuq66-7sGO-I8B_w1fJF9tr31_k3-ej60vsJ_gr-Sf6P

PRE 2.1
Spoiler

TL;DR versions of the support characters I have been building for the leagues. Each have different goals in mind, and some of the trees can be min/maxed further if you wanted to. Maxing something out in temp leagues HC is generally a pipe dream because the league either ends or you die. I don't play trade flipper, so I try to deal with cheap gear and see what is possible in that realm so you can support people all the way to 100 regularly with pretty amazing safety and consistency.

If you want to be a support in the current meta, win races (to 100), or hit top 20 on ladder every support build is going to generally consist of these mechanics.

2-4 Curses.
2-4 Auras.
Applying Chill. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chill Chilling combined with temp chains is pretty OP at the moment. Although I don't think it's required. It's just to good to not have.

Because the chill duration is based on damage done vs max hp % and we do zero damage it unfortunately pigeon holes us into two ways to support. Ice shot, or Whispering Ice (chilled ground left behind)

I exclusively use ice shot. Whispering ice is pretty decent for support and has it's own pros/cons but I dislike the speed where quill rain is an extremely fast aggressive curse. If you have seen us clear maps before (2 minute volcanos) you know how fast we need to go, and even then I have problems getting up curses before things die. Whispering ice can be managed to almost keep up with us, but again. I personally favor QR

Global Links -- You are always running a setup like this
Spoiler

Because you need 4 curses, you aren't using whispering ice (free link) and you don't have OP gear (+1 arrow quiv/bow) you are always going to be running 2x curse on hit setups. This is only viable because of the 3.0 attack speed that quill rain gives you. Every pack you just press Curse one + Curse two and boom, done, move on.

Double 4L or single 5L setup (dual curse)
Ice Shot - GMP - CoH - Curse
Ice Shot - GMP - CoH - Curse

5L/4L (tri curse)
Ice Shot - GMP - CoH - Curse - Curse
' '

6L/4L (quad)
Ice Shot - GMP - CoH - Curse - Curse - Curse
' '

5L/5L (quad)

Easy stuff right? ;D

What curses do you run?
Spoiler

It's either 2 defense, 2 offence or 3 defense 1 offence. Depends on map mods, who's in the party, the gear level and what level map.

In 82 chains it was without question Warlords Mark/Enfeeble/Temp Chains + best offensive based on party. Which happened to be ele weakness.

In Dual curse setups its 1 def 1 off
In Tri it can be either way.

Defensive priority is usually as follows

Temp Chains == Warlords Mark > Enfeeble.

Sounds strange, but warlords mark is extremely underrated in the current meta. Most people don't really understand how good it is, so they just skip over it and go right to enfeeble (which is still strong).

As a helpful tip also. If anyone in the party has a danger from reflect damage. You ALWAYS without question socket your damage curse on hit with your warlords mark. The extra leech they get from the warlords will help with the extra damage they get from the other curse helping out with reflect mitigation.

CI Quad Curse
Spoiler

My summoner had just died in tempest at 97 while cursing high maps as tri curse, and I wasn't doing enough damage relative to everyone else. I noticed things like Poison Tempest of Poison, especially in 82 maps were prevalent, frustrating and downright stupid with vuln on you (many maps).

I could just try to get chaos res on my gear but I was focused on getting leveled, sniping pieces of high ES gear from poe.trade and then getting back up to speed with cursing for havocs group while they were trying to get to 100.

This guy was almost exclusively a curser. He ran PoL/PoF to deal with ele weakness cap, and disc for defense.

The tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZCPQi9BFQwFRsCzW5akOTJ6crHU--in_G74hObS0foS8RlsHF-TelxEyzBx4OSOwYiELXz5wy0B8EB0V-lS5d8iy_HdlJse_rg9sOXPDVtvcV10NUVcZq-klRKwqGrvRxOlgRL1ZjrJjrY_fXmZqESJuhtUhca-L3j0YYam1sw20Bb6cIHRR4L-d0i3ra3RVQ6-760nzl2xoc3JrgZp4XL1gHEHuPGriTRZ23MWTnvjoo-lNSjHZV1vVLV8mCx5itnjyApMEAN4MNfPnoHb6m6-q6QYczhyymNAq0DJy-A-43Zlv0DR88KA==

Gear notables
Spoiler

5L quill rain
5L Chest
Soul Strike Arrow Quiver
Eye of Chayula
Deodre's Damning x2
Energy from within jewel x3

Other Links
Spoiler

Gen - Vaal Haste - Chaos Golem - Inc duration
Vaal Disc - Frenzy - LMP - Inc Dura
PoF - Blink Arrow - Disc - PoL

1MHC Tri Curse Witch Aura Bot
Spoiler

The tree is basically taken entirely from Bob's tempest support except we use different gear to make the magic happen. This build also can do quad curse, but just needed the gear and died before I got it.

This uses Victario's and alpha along with all the aura nodes so we can run OP versions of auras, but also run Haste/Grace/Anger/Disc + low level clarity all at the same time, while still casting on mana.

I was messing around with stuff a little on this build and I swapped out GMP for LMP to try and curse with it. The difference is small, but it let me run a low level clarity with a smaller mana multiplier which allowed me to get ~60 mana regen which is just above the ~54 required amount for sustain of ice shot coh with LMP.

You have 9 or 10K EHP (hybrid) and have about 40% chance to evade.

Downsides on this build are for sure the 65% chance to hit. No one has ever come close to dying because of it other than myself (because you are the one tagging bosses with 1P). So if you can handle that, it's not a big deal. But it's noticeable.

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xhGWBx6VLvDVSVHBxewYcLvZEy9vvoqhL8rTtAxb9Oq6DXxXySj6gsf56EGHtz7-CvJFOuGmV03j_o81kti9mK24kxzcjxrr7prgRZ1TUqcIj0aboRhqeC985VgH99eESFxrw22smDpYVcaD2xVQ2t0dFPrSFm_jaiSqNukXLySwgKRk51XWRnGDCW-eykpfsJu1hMXDOhmK-wn22hqP8bNLV8Dj4Ygdqv5JnL4NHzwoHb4zhwPuTm2lxJwyUUysRzQKN2YspqbrN4N-WSepEVA1uacr

Gear Notables
Spoiler

5L Quill Rain - To Quad curse you NEED 6L (Chest for auras)
Victario's Influence
Alpha's Howl
Deodre's ring x2

Jewels on this guy were chaos res/life/ all res + res

Links
Spoiler

Rarity - Frenzy - Clairty (lvl 7) - Culling strike
Victarios: Gen - Anger - Haste - Vaal Haste (5L inc dura)
Alpha's: Inc dura - Vaal Disc - Grace - Disc

1MHC Quad Curse Aura Bot Maruader
Spoiler

This build was originally just something to do before the league was over, also to test RT (which turns out to be great for cursing). But ended up working pretty well, but it's overall gear investment continues to grow.

This build is slightly different than the others, simply because I'm geared to supporting a vaal sparker (but can support everything obviously). Because of this, I grab extra res on the maruader side of the tree which with OP gear can be changed out into life.

You're using 6 uniques, which leaves you with 4 slots left to get enough res to be good to go. Right now my gear is only good enough to do non-ele weak maps. But the vaal sparker wont be doing those anyways. If I am supporting a regular build I remove Romaira's for the power charge generation and put on an all res/health ring.

Because using kaom's causes the build to be so stressed for links, I'm not running vaal haste (lol bad support). But instead vaal clarity because havoc routinely goes OOM on bosses and other stuff. If you were just running with regular party you can rechrome for vaal haste and other goodies.

Current Tree
Spoiler

Avatar of fire is because vaal spark is 50/50 cold/light

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBDR8NfA-rFCAWbxa_Fy8YahmKGjgaPhqPHNwc5x0UHaokiySqJpUnLyj6NZI2PTbpOuE8KDwtPfxBh0WdRnFJsUtXTeNQR1NSVUtV1lfJWAdYY1nzW_RfP1-wYeJirGTnZ5tqHmo7bIxtbG-ecql2rHgvfNl85YCkggeCx4MJg1-DzITFjM-PGo9GkFWYrZrgm6GbtZwynL6dqqEvplenCKyqrY2uPq-NtAy3PriTvorA48M6xPbGrsbYykrK089-0iHYveGI42rkUeoY6rrr7u8O8bPyL_JB8kX2SPba9zL56PrS-wn-Cv5J_o8=

Gear Notables
Spoiler

6L Quill Rain (required for quad curse)
Kaom's Heart
Doedre's Damning
Windscrem
Romira's Banquet
Alpha's Howl

Jewels:
Anatomical Knowledge placed in the Jewel slot near EE (OP life)
Intuitive Leap placed next to shadow (Allows you to get Hex Master and Melding
Conquerors Efficiency
One +2 mana on hit jewel (allows sustain on packs because marauder is terrible with mana regen)

Links
Spoiler

Alphas: Gen - Wrath - Haste :: unlinked grace
Blink Arrow - Vaal Clarity - Inc Dura :: unlinked enduring cry

Darkshrine EB QuadCurse L28 Anger Variant.
Spoiler

So, someone had messaged me asking me what if you could get EB and into the build. I gave it some thought and this is what I came up with (since it's actually pretty sweet imo).

Going EB costs a few extra points but it allows you to ditch Alpha's Howl, switch over to casting on ES, and then you get a +3 ES on hit (+1 max from mana on hit) jewel, giving you better sustain for casting than the previous build. This build also uses an actual chest, so it's easier to get +max res and also quad curse because of the 5L/5L

I chose Geofri's Crest for an easy +20 all res +30 chaos and +1 gems. This allows you to dump in a level 2 empower (+1 to 3) and a level 2 enlighten (+1 to 3) and get an really good 60% aura of your choice. Combine this with another level 3 enlighten and you can run standard anger/haste/grace

https://poe.mikelat.com/#gS4e55/wOHG2ZIc/gFSsJ

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FFnm64-xq7E9jwtcqmDzINfrKr3Mrc-WfPqGHzZQYf-Cho4cg92rPnonL7YvfJFkFVmns9-gscNHzWSOuEnL_rSrY0o-jwo_o-mVxZvHRQXL1fJmK1N4-NqJKqPRmTnJLANfDbpm6FV1oCk6roYarQMeC9GcVv0ytN85YMJ4Yi-ilgHb54dqpMnoS_KSvGz_kl_xl-wS1fBxZu1wOPsGIhCwzqExXC7gh4kixmK2RPbCw-r-wkvbxa_bWz22iaVNj0aj2HinapVS2KsbIyvpxzOK1ANzf5UGj7yLw==

Gear Notables
Spoiler

5L Quill Rain
Cloak of Flame -> 5L Lightning Coil
Doedre's Damning x2
Windscrem

Geofri's Crest

Jewels:
Intuitive Leap placed next to shadow (Allows you to get Hex Master and Melding
Conquerors Efficiency
One +3 ES on hit jewel (allows sustain on packs)

Random thoughts of other stuff
Spoiler

You can opt to not use alphas howl get all 30% reduced from tree. Use level 3 enlighten, then use X3 aura + double -8 elreon jewelry for 0 cost GMP ice shot + Conquerors Efficiency. 5L coil for mitigation ~6k hp.

Like dis.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#6yNQGICd/TJXm2FPb/Pc4cp

----
6L quill with 6th as enhance, 5L chest. (lvl 3/4 enhance opop but expensive)

---

Dueslist support?
+2 jewel sockets, -10 life - res (op jewels gg ?)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7IrwxILpRrCrvqdlTRm0vTZqk0d-TP-E2UMxAdzawXfjLlN07alu028FLXlowBrBBHgNbztfP7XyFCA1ku8O2L1QR_4K8kW3PoPMQYc8LfnonL6DX4LHDR8o-jwoV8mYrbiTDXwc3Oq66-6PGrQMpwia4Fv0j0ZFnR0Um6FTUhhqeC985VgHRnHhiB2q_kmDCW-eykpfsJu1wzoZivsJ9toaj4TFJIsPqxa_JpVh4lVLbWw2PZ2qYqxsjPrSFy8ksICkVdZk5xZv42okqjbpytO-iqEv_o864aZXTePGrsT2r6cczitQDc3-VHKp9zJ82Q==

---
go LC/ToH/Lpot on marauder build. ~6200hp, but more mitigation? + two 5L setups for quad + regular vaal haste. Easier gearing? total less gear cost?

Last edited by Tieryal on Apr 25, 2016, 10:52:35 PM
Last bumped on May 31, 2016, 8:50:49 PM
Best support builds WORLD. i hope no one will see this post so i can keep the builds all to myself ^_^
Last edited by MelanieMartinez on Oct 27, 2015, 6:53:13 PM
Really nice overview, I like your focus on getting a somewhat cheap build!

I've already run a QR Support build and I was really suprised at how well it was doing.

As you've pointed out when the clearspeed of your party is already quite fast a normal curse can't really keep up. However with QR you can very easily off-screen precurse the monsters. And the extra mobility from Blink Arrow with QR makes you addicted after a while, soon you wouldn't want to use any other form of mobility.

I didn't play the build in a hardcore league so I ended up going having lower survivabilty, but also being MF culler.

I only did 2 curses & 3 Auras, but I also used Conduit with Frenzy which was also my culling setup with IIR. Me having the 56/310 MF was prefered by my party instead of having some extra curses.
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Oct 27, 2015, 9:03:08 PM
"
Apokalyxio wrote:

I only did 2 curses & 3 Auras, but I also used Conduit with Frenzy which was also my culling setup with IIR. Me having the 56/310 MF was prefered by my party instead of having some extra curses.

If you go LC as chest (or any other chest as your preferred chest), you can squeeze all of it out on one setup.

Auras in helm, 5L 5L quad curse, then frenzy/IIR/Blink/Cull in one, vaal clarity/haste/incdur + EC in the other 4L. You wont get an awesome rarity setup because you need others for curses. But a 20/20 IIR gem is still quite noticeable + your extra ring slot.

Conduit is super nice.
Last edited by Tieryal on Oct 27, 2015, 9:28:42 PM
Best Support...Naaaah
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
hey bruh, I was the guy from Havoc's chat that was asking you to make your profile public

thanks for going through the trouble of doing this writeup; I'm glad I can personally confirm that it's a NiceBuild(TM)

You mentioned in chat that leveling as a Marauder was a real struggle; is there anything you'd do differently if you were to do it again? Why do you think Temp Chains > Enfeeble? (Is it just that the Chill effect from Ice Shot makes Temp Chains significantly more potent?)
not shadow?

no righteous fire????
Pioneer of righteous fire shadow support
"
waddymelons wrote:
hey bruh, I was the guy from Havoc's chat that was asking you to make your profile public

thanks for going through the trouble of doing this writeup; I'm glad I can personally confirm that it's a NiceBuild(TM)

You mentioned in chat that leveling as a Marauder was a real struggle; is there anything you'd do differently if you were to do it again? Why do you think Temp Chains > Enfeeble? (Is it just that the Chill effect from Ice Shot makes Temp Chains significantly more potent?)

Early on I think enfeeble > WLM when everyone is trying to get their gear together. Mobs live longer and there is a higher chance for everyone to get hit.

But once you start cursing 20 WLM and 20 temp chains with chilled ground everything becomes extremely slow, and swings at most 1 time before dying (with nice builds). WLM stuns are so common, and then the slow from temp chains + ground is so good.

Enfeeble is just the icing on the cake.

Besides, in this meta, everyone top is playing some sort of ranged/sudo ranged anyways because the damage output of the mobs is just too risky. Even with a good enfeeble.
Last edited by Tieryal on Oct 28, 2015, 11:59:19 PM
Nice standard build

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D    MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O              Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by OSsloth on Oct 30, 2015, 7:18:05 AM
Interesting guide, I like your choices!

I recently thought about going full support as I play mainly with a friend.
You raised an important issue concerning accuracy on your witch tri curse Hybrid build which lead you to go RT on your marauder. You also picked RT on your duelist version of the build.
I was wondering if you would recommand it for every QR curser build?
I tried theorycrafting a RT version of the hybrid witch version for the new HC temp league, I ended up with this :

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZIvQRUGwLNbmTJ6crvop_xu-ITm3K06EvflkRlsHF-TelxLQMBx7sGNfPnDJGcVv06rqVLnC7SbGDCeGIDXzw1dkTb54dqlfJSVEvb8pK_kko-l-wgseYrbiTm7X56B2-HNzDOoTFQYczh-vujxoZipy-tz4D7qcImuD7CQ0f_gra3Y9GRZ322jwo2L3yRR0Um6FTUhqPNZI64frS99cYaqZXFm9mnhcvhEismHgvTePjaiSqcg9k51xrOlh85TbpWfNV1sNtVcZYB6yqGjiApIPbcqmQVfcyJy_qGHzZdqzPfq2N_o8=

Overall: with RT
+ 6 all res
+10 str
+20% life
-26% ES
- evasion rating node

Do you think it's a viable alternative or the loss is too big?

PS:RIP
Last edited by menjah on Oct 30, 2015, 12:03:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info