Triple Totem Incinerate with The Taming and Emberwake

Work in Progress

I don't even know what I'm doing making a guide, I've been playing for 4 years and still don't know all the intricacies of POE, Just wanted to share a build I've cobbled together over the months. This build won't let you kill end game bosses with ease, i die a lot, but it's fun and can clear 77+ maps and take full advantage of magic find gear because you only really need a 5L or 6L Soul Mantle.

This build has a decent clear speed, however it's no 2 minute Atziri clearer like what was posted on reddit the other day.
It's more of a mix of Magic Find and Decent Clear speed. It was supposed to be a Tanky Inincerate build, but I've lost the tankiness somewhere along the way heh.

I'm currently using the Taming and Emberwake for multiple ignites, and chance to ignite gem, not sure how much DPS it's adds because it doesn't show up on the tooltip.

If anyone can suggest some optimizations, I'm all ears.

Video - Dried Lake
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYQn4XsRqUA&feature=youtu.be

Keystones
Spoiler
Ancestral Bond, Blood Magic

Gem Setup
Spoiler
Iron Will - Incinerate - Faster Casting - Faster Projectiles - Added Chaos Damage - Chance to Ignite

Gear
Spoiler
The only necessary gear is a 5L or 6L Soul Mantle, the rest is optional, Use a Remove Curse pot to remove the curses from Soul Mantle.

I switch gear in and out for DPS or Magic Find or Survivability

For DPS you can use a secondary Apeps Rage which boosts the DPS massively, but makes you a bit squishy.

For Magic find just equip all your MF Gear, and for Maps go with a shield and a mix of MF

Jewels
Spoiler
Clear Mind because i have no mana,
Rain of splinters for 3 incinerate streams (you can remove for single stream which is even more dps)
Self-Flagellation for extra dps per soul mantle curse on myself.

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAuMEBwSzBqAHpQthDjwQWBDMES0UcRZvGJEZLhzcHOcfAiSqJbwnLyftKU8rtiycLKcy0TWSNuk6UjpYOtg8LUVHSbJKxErIVcZXDVjlWiteXWSEZlRmnmhlaPJqHmo7bqp2EXhpfIN8u331ggeCEIKbg1-DzIPbg_eFe4dljEaMdo8akFWePKIAo_KnCKeUrJivbK-btfK3Mbc-vJ_AZsMTxPbFisau0f3SIdi92WHZfNrd20_fsN-_4MPjauvu7DjwH_Iv8kHzm_au-JP5vfrS_Ev-Cg==

Stats
Spoiler
4.1k life, 1k ES 75 to all resists and all 3 resist gems equipped so can go to 79 but not all at once due to bloodmagic health reserve
Last edited by pitty on Sep 12, 2015, 1:20:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info