[2.0.2] IMMORTAL CI TANK, 40k INCINERATE

Intro
Aegis Aurora is a very powerfull defencive item, but getting maxed block and spell block, takes a huge investment in the tree, leaving most users with either low life, or low damage. To prevent this from happening, there is a very simple solution - don't invest in block.

Rumi's Concoction
By using Rumi's, I can get 75%/75% block and spell block, allocating only 6 skill points in block. With flask notes, Conqueror's Potency and The Magnate belt, I gain 90% increased flask charges, 15% reduced flask charges used, 34% increased flask duration, and 38% increased flask effect. By multiplying these effects together, we can see just how much more potent, all our flasks get:

(1+90%)*(1+34%)*(1+38%)/(1-15%)=4,13 ~ a lot!

With all these buffs to flask, keeping up rumi's all the time, becomes extremely easy, especially if you have two, (I have).

With flask notes, 27% block on rumi's is the least roll, that will bring you to 75% block. With 25% rainbowstride, any spell block roll on rumis will bring you to 75% spell block.

Pros/Cons

Pros:
Extremely tanky
Immune to chaos damage
Max block and max spell block
High ES (I have 7k at the moment. I can probably get up to 9k)
Ok damage for a tank (Around 40k)
The flask notes make resistance and quicksilver flask insane (my adranaline quicksilver flask gives 90% movement speed for 8 seconds)

Cons:
You have to keep up rumi's, to keep ultra tanky
When fighting strong bosses with no minions, you can run out of flask charges (i dont think this happens too often. I have Tried a few lvl 75 bosses)
No ES regen. We depend on Aegis to do its thing, and save vaal discipline for emergancies

Stats
Offence:
7.8k incinerate tool tip dps with fire penetration
16 casts/s

Defence without rumi's:
1 life
7509 ES
12k armor
443 ES replenish on block
39% block
36% spell block
75% fire res
80% cold res
76% ligtning res
100% chaos res
62% physical reduction

Defence with rumi's (always up when enemies are around)
21k armor
800 ES replenish on block
75% block
75% spell block
75% physical reduction

Gear

Links
Incinerate-Spell echo-Faster casting-Fire penetration
The reason i dont use empower, is because it is worse than faster casting, unles it is lvl 4. empower gives around 32% more damage, where faster casting gives 38% more damage, when i have 30% cast speed from other sources.

CWdT-Frost wall-Tempest shield
Frost wall is great for incinerate, as you can shoot through it, but most of your enemies cant.

Reckonning-Curse on hit-Warlords mark-Elemental weakness
Auro curses are always nice. Warlord will give you endurance charges and leech, and ele weakness can be switched out for enfeeble if you need to. This is ofcause only if you have +1 curse

High lvl CWdT-Chaos golem
Even more physical reduction, bringing you to 86% with endurance charges!

Auras:
I use Grace and discipline, because they are nice.

Skill tree

I hope you all like the build, and i would like to hear from you all, what you think, and what you would do different :)
Last edited by Willemoesium on Aug 26, 2015, 3:41:48 AM
Reserved
Updated stats, and added some alternative gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info