What are your thoughts on the upcoming Challenge Leagues? [Strawpoll]

Strawpoll for which league(s) you will be playing.

Reddit Thread

Copied text from the thread:
"
I am wondering what everyone thinks of the Challenge Leagues from what we know so far. Which one do you prefer? Why? Do you have any concerns about either of them?

I've seen a fair amount of posters saying that they are disappointed by the Tempest league, or that they should be switched. What's your reasoning?
I will try and enjoy them both! HC to start, as the lack of risk on SC does not get my pulse racing, but I will go play Warband's after getting the Tempest challenges done.

Also... Lockstep going live <3
As always, I'll probably play both. Will start softcore at least until they get all the initial bugs/balance issues worked out, but will at least try hardcore enough to complete the challenge.
Will prolly go as usual.
Mainly play HC, with a bit of SC for challenge completion and experiencing the league...

...though usually dont get to, since like to take my time creating stupid builds in HC and fooling around, dislike the stress of playing just for challenges
Oblivious
Haven't decided between Tempest or regular ol' HC. Kind of depends on what migrates to Standard, and if they can somehow work out how master leveling is handled. Getting really tired of redoing masters from the ground up.
Softcore, because i think Warbands is more interesting, but after a while HC too to complete the challenges

First time since Ambush that i will be playing a temporary leagues

Also both leagues because im looking for league specific uniques

I mean, when you realize how much new stuff there is to do in Awakening, does it even matter how much more the league mods offer?

Having said that, Warbands sound very cool, but I'll likely be playing the hardcore league anyway because hardcore.
I have not decided yet which one to do. Probably hc this time now that desynch have been improved.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Both leagues sounds interesting and have great potential to be added to the core game making it so much more dynamic.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'm sad with the copy paste challenge rewards :P, and one third of the amount of shirts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info