Anu's Piscator's KB PS VP Wander. Scion Version.

Original Templar Build Thread.

Level 100 Vaal Pact dps trees.
Oak
Kraityn
Alira

Shadow

Scion

Templar

Gear

Respecced the low life Scion wander into Piscator's life when I started playing her again after playing the Piscator's Templar. I hadn't realised just how strong the life build had become in comparison to playing the low life build without mirror gear.

Still need to respec bandits.
Lvl 95 atm.

Quick demo v double 77 Brutus.

Twitch VoD
YouTube
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 24, 2015, 5:29:25 AM
HOw would you go about leveling this from lvl 1? like what gems and what direction in the skill tree? also what types of gear and stuff? Much appreciated.
"
HOw would you go about leveling this from lvl 1? like what gems and what direction in the skill tree? also what types of gear and stuff? Much appreciated.
'

I used frezzing pulse in a tabula and I 2 shotted evertthing until I switch to KB in lvl 50.
I used ice shot(tabula rasa) for leveling, it was awesome and easy, till like level 55, then the pain of lvling wander starts. Wasnt even using quiver, but ice shot was wrecking anyway..

I am now level 68 with no life on gear :D :
Last edited by pesslovany on Jun 10, 2015, 6:24:15 AM
I didn't like lowlife wanding so I'm gonna try this, I did play it before but I'll invest a bit more this time.

I was wondering, could you explain how to allocate passives for a scion + acuity combo?

Cheers! Thanks for answering my questions on your stream the other day as well :)
"
allana wrote:
I didn't like lowlife wanding so I'm gonna try this, I did play it before but I'll invest a bit more this time.

I was wondering, could you explain how to allocate passives for a scion + acuity combo?

Cheers! Thanks for answering my questions on your stream the other day as well :)

Acuity is just a case of calving the 4 points off VP and using them to take more of the goodies after pathing which we never can have all of.

Scion Acuity lvl 100 could look like this.

It all depends on which goodies you prefer (more life, more damage) and which your gear dictates (more crit, accuracy, attack speed).

The main pathing goal is clear for all 3 classes with or without VP, each have the slightly different path dictated by their start with the same ultimate goal. Precision, Sniper, Depth Perception, Blood Drinker, Written in Blood, Throatseeker, Purity of Flesh, Witch 15% wand nodes and Templar 6% aura effect are the extras that can never all be taken, which of those you take will depend on your gear and how much you want to weight life v damage. At different levels, different permutations of those will work best, but it's not at all necessary to minmax to that degree, but fun nonetheless :)

Throatseeker is usually best left until real late and pathing through Written in Blood instead gives helpful mana and life. Scion can choose to take the ES arch above her start instead of the ias nodes at her start, it's the same points and results in more mana and mana regen and less ias, which also reduces the mana cost per second. Righteous Decree in Templar is also a very handy temporary choice while levelling.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jun 14, 2015, 3:25:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info