Death counter?

Hi. One of the elements of arpg's that I'm starting to really miss in this game is a death counter. The death counter is how I usually evaluate my own progress in an arpg.

So far, I'm up to the beginning of merciless.

I remember that I died twice to normal Dominus, once or twice to normal side areas, twice to cruel "Hagar" (or whatever his real name is) with his timed "retrieve the spirit" missions, once to the cruel earth elemental thing guarding Piety, once to cruel Piety, and once to cruel Dominus.

That's about 9 deaths to get into merciless.

Normally, I would consider that almost too many deaths to think of my character as a success. I usually give myself about 10 for the whole three-ride circuit before I start not liking my character. However, since my current templar is my first character in PoE, I am giving myself some slack for learning the game. For example, I usually like to play with mouse only, and most of those deaths were because I didn't have my keyboard in my lap to drink health potions fast enough, and at least one of them was because I ran out of three health potions, which taught me to always keep five.

I am softcore, to a T. I won't ever be playing hardcore, but I do like to keep those softcore deaths to a minimum.

But, my figure of 9 is an estimate, and I can't find a way to confirm my actual number of deaths with this character.

Is there some way to objectively see a death counter that I'm missing? Thanks.
/deaths
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
furthermore /help
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
I assume you mean to type those commands into in-game chat?

Thank you.

Another question for my curiosity: Is there a way for another player to see how many times you've died?
Only in Hardcore.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 25, 2015, 7:21:06 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
Only in Hardcore.

rofl that was classy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info