Serious question to those without beta keys

What has everyone been doing recently? PoE has been extremely dead, and I've found myself with a reasonable amount of free time and nothing to do. We're probably waiting 1.5-2 months for the next race season to start (god forbid it's better than the last one), and there's not much going on until the release of the Awakening. Are people giving the 5 day league a shot?
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
Last edited by Awkamess on Apr 24, 2015, 7:21:41 AM
Personally I've been just doing my regular rotation of games, omitting path of exile.

It's an endless cycle of Diablo 3, Etrian Odyssey Untold, C&C3, Ground Control 2, Quake Live, Warcraft 3, Unreal 2, Unreal Tournament 2004, X3: Terran Conflict and Runescape. A little bit of game dev in there as well whenever I feel like making instead of playing things.

As someone who's in the Realm of the Mad God closed testing team I have no interest in testing another game even if it is mostly a publicity beta. There's so much good, complete vidya out there to play without being free marketing. It also gives me some extra free time to get on top of my flute practice. The game itself right now is seriously stale and the lack of interesting leagues is just bringing it home.
I work at least 50 hours/week and spend two hours at the gym every day, at the same time as i am trying to learn how to play PoE. So no dead time for me. :)
Fidelis ad mortem!
Wasarion, while I can't sit down with you personally, if you're trying to learn how to race, the google doc link in my signature is a great resource :)
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
Anime + Fap

Same thing I was doing before I discovered POE
Last edited by CloudMagic on Apr 25, 2015, 12:12:36 AM
Same as guy above
I play 7 days to die on hardest setting(only omitting run all the time) and start over a lot, as I play ironman. If you think poe can get intense , play 7d2d on hardest settings and go to the main hub city.
"
What has everyone been doing recently?

Getting into debates about ideological idealism on youtube. Would not recommend.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info