[1.3] The Shatter Chuck Life v2.0 / 500k+ DPS / Barrage CoC

Welcome to my first Shatter Chuck Life v2.0 Guide! I would like to keep this build simple and fast so everyone can understand! This is a re-modified build of Terrornoid 'Shatter Chuck Lite' build which is also base on life. However, this build which i have constructed is more tanky and more flexible in many ways. One of the main questions that many people has asked is if this build is Atziri viable and uber atziri viable. And the answer is ofcourse, it all depends on the type of gear you use to play this build with. I will soon release a video on the run. Please add me or leave a comment here if you need any help or questions to be answered! (IGN: RedvilesPOE)

PASSIVE TREE:
Lvl 90 Passive tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcFQgW1Bx4OSA-rD8QRlha_Iuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4Kk0snC0fMHEwfDWSNj06Qjt8PydBlkSrSVFKyEtXS3hMs02STeNQMFFHUUxTNVVLVa5Vxl3yYeJirGNDZJ1qQ2sXbIxtbG6qb55wUnDVdwd9W38rf8aCEIMJg9uHE4nTjAuMNo19jb-Ppo_6lSCVLpu1nKSdqqKjplepbqxHrrO1SLXyuMq5fLzqwFTA48HzwzrKSsu90PXUI9aK2L3bXt2o37DmgedU6Nbr9eyw8NXxs_Id8-r-j__e

BANDITS:
Normal: Oak, This is so you can get your 40 base life which is very important!
Cruel: Passive point, all 3 of the bandits does not give a good stat, so a passive point is the best
Merciless: Alira, You must save alira so you can get that extra Power charge for the build

Build advantages and disadvantages:

Advantages:
-Extreme high DPS, scales from 350k+ - 500k+ DPS depending on gear and gem lvls
-Extremely fun, destroys everything in seconds!
-Atziri / uber viable with ease
-Can do any map mods as long as you know how to do it!
-Extremely fast clear speed
-High movement speed if you get good boots

Disadvantages:
-Quite expensive for new players, scales from 30ex (minimum) - 150ex+
-Must require a 6L volls for the build to work
-Creates massive desync beacuse of the CoC
-Weak PC's like mine, might have some trouble playing with it as it would create some fps lag

How to Deal with desync?
As most of you know that typing '/oos' in the ingame chat will resync your actual spot, so i would recommend to create a macro to type '/oos' and use it every once in a while. You will be able to see me using it against a Palace double dominus / minus resis map!

Offense stats with and without Power charges

Without power charges

WITH 6 power charges

Defence stats

Gear Section
Head

I would recommend the rats nest, but it is also fine if you use a rare with life/resis/accuracy! However, The rat's nest gives movement speed and high global increased crit chance which you will need alot of in this build.
Sockets: Auras - reduced mana - herald of thunder - herald of ice - grace
price: 15C - 1ex

amulet

You can basically use any rare amulet with crit chance multi/ life. However, i would recommend an amulet which has strength as the passive tree gives little strength. But you can also receive strength in other gears.
price: 5c - 50ex

Chest

The Voll's protector is COMPULSORY for this build, as it gives power charges when crit, so you could increase the chances of your cast on crit spells to activate! A 5L would be fine too but you would have to take off one of the two spells you use which is extremely bad in some cases
Sockets: Barrage - Cast on Critical Strike - Greater multiple projectiles - life leech - arc/fireball - freezing pulse/ ice spear
This build is also very flexible in the gem socketing, so you can switch arc with fireball and freezing pulse with ice spear for more single target DPS such as Atziri / dominus
Price: 2ex - 27ex

Wand

Any rare wand with a decent Crit Multi and Crit Chance would be fine for this build. If you are going for a really Endgame wand, then the minimum Crit chance is 32% as that is what you need to max your crit chance when you have all 6 Power charges which is 95% crit chance. Crafting lightning leech / cold leech is also a very good choice if you want to.
Socket: elemental weakness/assassins mark - Blood magic - Increase area of effect/ portal gem
price: 5c - 25ex

shield

Any rare shield with crit chance with spells and high life would be very good for this build, adding spell damage with the shield would be ideal also.
Sockets: lightning warp - reduced duration - blood magic/faster casting (depending on mana pool)
price: 2c-5ex

Gloves

I would recommend a maligaro's for the gloves because the crit multi and attack speed is extremely useful for your overall DPS. However, the maligaro's does not give any life so a rare glove would also be fine if it has life and attack speed. Accuracy rating is also ideal on the glove as you would need alot of it for endgame.
Sockets: Vaal haste - vaal grace - increase duration - Any gem/portal gem
Price: 5c - 10ex

Boots

For the boots, you would want to have lots of resis on it because your other gears might have low resistance such as rats nest/volls protector/maligaro's. Also, you would want to aim for 20-30% movement speed on the boots so you are able to clear maps faster and dodge more attacks. Life would also be ideal for the boots!
Sockets: Cast when damage taken (CWDT) setup - CWDT - Increase duration - enduring cry - Immortal call
Price: 10c - 6ex

Belt

Any belt with high resis and life is very good for this build. The doryani's invitation is also fine for this build, however, the doryani's invitation does not give enough life to sustain this build as the other gears do not give life.
Price: 1c - 10ex

Rings

The rings is probably the hardest to get for this build, as the ring MUST have accuracy rating and life. Those two are the main components for the ring. You would also probably need resis as most of the other gears do not provide enough. Getting a diamond ring would be ideal as the crit chance is very important for this build
Price: 10c - 10ex

Flasks

For the flask, all you need is 1 life flask/ 1 lightning resis/1 fire resis/ 1/2 movement speed or an amythest flask. The ideal flasks you want is the surgeon flask so you can recover it quickly when you crit alot, For me, i basically have a perma flask charge because i crit so much that it recovers almost in an instant
Price: 1c-25c

Final gears

Last edited by redviles on Apr 9, 2015, 5:29:57 AM
Interesting. Drop Doom Cast in favor of more health, IMO. That cluster is such a trap for this build.

You can beat desynch by raising APS above 2.4. You'll miss the breakpoint, but the gameplay is sooo much smoother.

How do you plan to do Uber Atziri without Stun Immunity or Max Res? Also, you have no Alchemy, no Purities, and no Saffel's; how do you handle reflect and reflect + -max res maps?
Definitely mappable but i dont know about uber. Probably can do normal atziri with some careful play even without + maxres.

Shatter chuck "Lite" implies that the build can be budgeted, under your cons you say the build minimum is 30 ex. There are very few if at all any builds that require a 6L to function.

Side note. Your belt is pretty ridiculous. I would never have tried to vaal a belt like that and it still came out with a positive affix, 'grats.

Last edited by KaiSong on Apr 9, 2015, 4:46:51 AM
@Terrornoid
Thanks for the suggestion! i'll try that later today :) and also, i was wondering what do you mean by beating desynch by raising aps over 2.4 and missing the break point, i don't really understand >.<
And im trying to upload a video of me doing palace -16% resis with double Dominus, but taking a super long time to upload on youtube >.<

@kaisong
I got a friend which done uber already, but a veery slight difference with my build, and he did it with 3.5k life with no +max res >.<
And yeah, i'll add that to the cons about the minimum budget! thanks!
And yeah, i yoloed the belt quite a long time ago, and i can basically use it with any build, planning to sell it soon but not sure about the price >.<
You should change your title.
Don't claim this to be the original shatter chuck when it's not. Tom94's build was. It also ain't original shatter chuck lite. There were others before. ... and it is lite not life.
@bada_bing
Oh yeah sure, and i called it life on purpose because its completely different from the shatter chuck lite...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info