[1MHC] Rank 1 marauder 2h cyclone build + gear

Build

@97
http://poeurl.com/zj0EnaV
Pretty much complete at this point
Oak-Kraityn-Skill point

Gear

Last edited by garmi on Apr 14, 2015, 11:53:32 AM
Any tips on progression? I was thinking going towards RT, then picking up all the Templar health nodes, grabbing a few damage nodes, then head to Duelist health, followed by Scion health and finally the remaining damage nodes. Or would you recommend Duelist first/Scion earlier?
Last edited by Shayd_ on Apr 2, 2015, 8:39:26 PM
"
Any tips on progression? I was thinking going towards RT, then picking up all the Templar health nodes, grabbing a few damage nodes, then head to Duelist health, followed by Scion health and finally the remaining damage nodes. Or would you recommend Duelist first/Scion earlier?

Rush RT, then go to the duelist area. There's a good bit of damage and life regen to sustain cyclone easier and master of the arena is just amazing.
You can leave wrecking ball and executioner for later.
Would you use Atziri's Disfavour if you had one?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
lvl what gem u pick?
"
Edzilla wrote:
Would you use Atziri's Disfavour if you had one?

Sure, but that's not happening
I play solo and use a very similar build but I go with Swords. I currently use Haste/Hatred. I've been wanting to use Harold of Ash but can't use a third aura. Do you think its worth replacing Haste to run it?
"
RawrSlox wrote:
I play solo and use a very similar build but I go with Swords. I currently use Haste/Hatred. I've been wanting to use Harold of Ash but can't use a third aura. Do you think its worth replacing Haste to run it?

I'm pretty sure HoA is better than haste and you can run a 40% aura for resists with it
what's a good alternative helm that's viable for this build?
IGN: Phasebladian Standard
Swagarova or TwentyWahn - Rampage
PhaseReavian or FioniVortex- Standard Talisman
"
Phaseblade wrote:
what's a good alternative helm that's viable for this build?

Any decent rare

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info