Selling Legacy Items -> Void Battery 1% off Perfect Stats, Dream Fragments, Eye of Chayula & More.

Post offers here or pm me to discuss.
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

Last edited by Prooxy on Apr 1, 2015, 1:38:15 PM
bump
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

b

how much for the shavronnes revelation? pm me ingame

lejol
"
Silla_1991 wrote:
how much for the shavronnes revelation? pm me ingame

lejol

i just sold it sorry mate :/

b

b

b

b

b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info