[1.3] Mjölner Low Life Crit Build.

This build was inspired from Reoxy's build with a few changes.

ATTENTION! This build is highly expensive and some items are strictly needed.

***Items you need to make it work***
Spoiler
The main item you need to start the build:

In order to use blood rage without ES loss:

To be able to make a high amount of charges(endurance and power charges):

For atziri and uber atziri you might prefer:

This build is possible with just a 4L Solaris Lorica and Vaal Pact. Most of the items that i have are also something you can acquire later on, as you farm.

***Talking about the build and how it works***
Spoiler
This build is meant to do a huge amount of damage to make up for the lack of defense, that is 1 of the reasons why we go for crit. The second reason for taking the crit route, is the flask recovery on crit. Making it so that we use our flasks for a infinite amount of time.
Using Unwavering Stance is 1 of our main defenses against rapid amounts of burst(its better to avoid damage, but if you take any lets not be stopped and take more).
For Chill or freeze we need to pay atention and pop the flask all the time thats a potential risk( the flask recharges on crits so its not a loss to pop it just to feel safe).
Bleed is also a high risk because this build is fast, Blood rage being linked with blood magic we get attack speed for Leap slam as well. Not seeing the bleed in time might result in a quick death. Again, the flask recharges on crit so pop it every time you feel like it.
This build is very fast and with huge burst, we want to take advantage of that, especially using acuity or vaal pact for the instant leech.

***My current gear and flasks***
Spoiler

***Items you might want to swap***
Spoiler
More es and spell damage for maps:

For Atziri runs:

If you need the extra damage:

***Gems and links***
Spoiler
Weapon:Discharge+Life leech+Arc(you might want to swap this for conc effect in atziri runs.
Helmet:Reduced mana+Haste+Purity of ice+Discipline
Shield:Blood rage+Enhance+Blood magic(the only thing you want from it its the attack speed on low life)
Chest:Lightning strike(swaping with Molten strike for bosses)+GMP+Multistrike+FA+Curse on hit+Elemental weakness
Gloves:Cwdt+IC , Herald of thunder and Leap slam
Boots:Reduced mana+Purity of fire+Empower+Purity of lightning

Note:We dont want quality on lightning strike, need it to chain not pierce.
If you can afford a Empower lvl 4 or auras lvl 21 than you dont need +1 to sockets on boots.

***Skill tree Scion***

***100% flask effect nodes variation***

***Bandits***
Spoiler
Normal: Kill all
Cruel: Help Kraityn(8% attack speed)
Merciless: Kill all or help Alira(+1 power charge)

I do apologise for the english mistakes(if i made any).
Last edited by xAbySsx on Mar 24, 2015, 12:35:13 PM
A good ring for the mjolner build (not the low life one)?
Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
hello,

very interesting build. how can u get 120 points used on your tree with 2 bandits?
Im back and ill answer any questions anyone might have.
Also, im gonna add some screenshots soon about my current stats and maybe a video about atziri and uber atziri clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info