-Having a 6L cause we like feeling rich
-300+ mana regen/sec
-Arctic Armour lvl 22+
-Safe from reflect
-Not dying
-Not dying
-Not dying

Defence

We boost Arctic Armor to at least lvl 22 through a +2 weap/shield. It's hard to find these items with good stats but it will be worth it because this is the ONLY defense we have against physical damage.

Purity of Lightning and Topaz flask is our defense against reflect until we get vaal pact.

Offence

This is our boss/rare/exile-killer set-up. I'm still testing around with Conc effect or Light pen in the last slot. Basically try and cast it right on them, it can take almost any boss from 100-0.

This is our Arc 6L. We use lifeleech so we can feel safe all the time with Vaal Pact, most of the links are pretty self-explanatory.

Reflect

We have vaal pact, we have a life leech gem and we have a topaz flask. If you die to ele reflect you have the reaction times of a turtle. Due to our massive dps, crit chance and crit multi we CAN kill ourselves if we keep firing into a huge reflect pack (hit topaz or hp pots and it's no problem though). I'd say 90% of reflect packs I can do without hitting any potions though.

Ele reflect maps are a no-no.

Stats

HP:4.6k
Mana: 356 unreserved (2145 total)
Mana Regen: 307
DPS without power charges: 13,644
Res: 75/75/78

Gear&Links

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABLMFQgceCPQMfQ5IEH8RDxEtEZYTnha_GjgmlScvKPoqOCycLR8y0TWSOlg64UGHQZZEq0VHRZ1JUUyzTeNQMFNSVUtVrlXGXfJfKmHiY0NknWpDaxdwUnDVdFV8g34zfll-r3_GghCCHoKbgseD24nTjDaNGY-mj_qQVZUglS6a4KIAoqOkkaZXqW6smK6ztfK3PriTvOrAVMBmwfPGns360PXYvdlf2wvbXt2M34rfsOAS4XPr7uv17DjtIPAf8NXyHfJF-ej-Cv6P
Last edited by D_nasty on Feb 3, 2015, 9:22:23 PM
Rip?
Looks nice, could you post a little leveling tree? and what bandits did you take?
OP's account has no real character in any HC league? I'm with Bada_Bing on this one: Rip?
my condolences. build looks nice - but maybe you should have used real gloves and a real chest instead of these dps baits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info