[1.3.0] Crit Static Strike + Insane AOE Burn Immortal Tank

Hi everyone!

The build I wanna share with you is the best and most balanced I've played so far.

The idea is to maximize Crit Elemental damage + make an insane AOE burn effect by using Herald of Ash + Elemental Proliferation + Increase Burning damage. Plus make the build as much safe and tanky as possible by using Aurora with Max block.

How does it works? You hit and kill single enemy -> all others in radius burns to ashes in second (see videos below).

Pros:
+ Very fast clear speed (## of mobs does not matter - "fracture" are my favorite maps now :D)
+ Good single target DMG, can facetank almost any boss in the game.
+ Enough DPS for full party play
+ Super-b survivability (I currently play even w/o Immortal call gem) and almost never die. Valiable for hardcore. THE ONLY THING killing me - Volatile Flame/Ice blood monsters! Need to bee extreemly carefull with them :(((((
+ Can do Normal Atziri
+ Physical/elemental reflect is not an issue
+ Can do ANY type of maps (just replace Added Fire gem for Lifeleach in reflect maps). Disable all auras exept HoA for BM maps.
+ Do not need mirrored stuff and over expensive gear to be ready for 76-78 maps :)

Cons:
- Hard to maximize resists because of BoR...
- On some bosses you have to take away Curse on Hit gem to curse them manually.
- You do not need a 1000-EX gear as I've mentioned above, but Legacy BoR + Aurora + Doriani will cost you arround 50ex anyway...

Skill Tree:

My next goal is to buy Atziri Acualty and Mirrored Ambusher Dagger. Plus I really want to replace Reduced Mana on HoA to Fire Penetration (it'll give x1.35 burn dmg increase), but have no idea how to manage this yet...

With dagger skill tree will be like this:

My gear:
Spoiler

Stats:
Spoiler

Static Strike Tooltip DPS (with 3 Power Charges + flask):

Deffences:

Some Videos:
Last edited by BOOMbastik_RUS on Jan 24, 2015, 6:49:20 AM
I die way too quick, though I kill monsters quick and its fun to play. Just needs more survivability. I dont know what I'm doing wrong.

Very good build !!
I'm making a big man with this build !! :P
Just a heads up, fire pen doesn't work with HoA
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
I cant see the Elemental Proliferation gem in your gear ?
Man, how about bandits ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info