[1.3] Angryweasel's Elemental Kinetic Blaster [Bloodlines tested] (WIP)

As promised on my stream I have made this guide for my Elemental Kinetic Blast wander.

The great thing about this elemental build is that you can get most of the pieces needed for less than 5ex total on Bloodlines the cost should be around the same on Torment.

I'm lvl85 right now and I've done 78 maps since lvl80 without any issue since you can clear almost 2 screens away you don't need a lot of defense as long as you play carefully.

The only real weakness is devourers which can be really scary with a Tabula if you run a devourer map I would recommend using a Quartz flask so you never get stuck in a pack! If you move when they jump up from the ground you mostly never get hit by any of them. Using a Granite flask while moving to the next pack is also recommended as using the granite after they jump up underneath you will not reduce the damage from their initial attack.

Videos of the spec will be posted later as I'm at work right now.

Gear needed to get started:
Alphas howl
Piscator's Vigil
Tabula Rasa (unless you have another 6L)

Endgame setup:
Alphas howl
Piscator's Vigil
Lightning Coil
Saffell's Frame

Links:
Kinetic Blast - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Faster Attacks - Weapon Elemental Damage - Life Leech - Blood Magic

I use faster attacks instead of Power Charge On Crit because you can easily get 40% crit chance without charges and party members can cast assassins mark for you. I've tested both setups and found faster attacks to be superior for general clear speed in maps since even in groups i 1/2 shot most packs.

Auras/Buffs:
Wrath - Anger - Herald of Thunder - Herald of Ice

My gear as a reference:
Spoiler

My Flasks: (I would like to change out the Granite flask with "Taste of Hate" for my endgame setup)
Spoiler

The Tree:

I took Vaal pact around level 40 as it makes it a lot easier to sustain the cost on your life running around with a 6L

Then I started taking the crit nodes and making my way up to the wander nodes in the witch tree.

I take the power charges very late in the build.

Final Words:
I really like the play style as a Kinetic blaster it's cheap to build initially and it got one of the fastest map clear speeds I've seen in some time and there is just something special about shotting a couple of times then move forward to see that 2 screens of mobs have been wiped out xD

If you think there is something I need to explain further in my guide or something you want added to it just reply here or contact me ingame. :)
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
Last edited by Angryweasel on Apr 9, 2015, 9:33:02 PM
What do you think about skiping ondars and acro

tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4GIwceB2MJoAx9DkgPxBB_EZYUsBa_HNwdqh9BJpUqCyo4Kk0vbzWSNj064Tt8Pyc_c0GHRXxGcUlRSppKyE3jUUxVS13yYeJirGNDbIxs526qb55wUnC7cNVzcHcHfVt_xoIegseDCYcTiEKJ04qvjDaTJ5Uul5eaYZyknaqfiKIEoqOmV6lurEe0DLQ4tMW1SLXytz64yr7uwcXCc8Lsxp7KSsu9znDYvdkT2wvhiOOE5RnsGOyw8NXyRfPq9uf56Prv-_X8ZP4K_o8=
I will respec dex and get witch wand notes
what do you think about this build?
I'm using hoi hot and empowered wrath
I'm reaching 42k single 17.8k kinetic and 3.3k life
Last edited by godimmo on Jun 30, 2015, 1:29:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info