Bloodline's Duration Sparker Templar

had a few requests for my build info so here it is!

build at this exact second:

build 110 points(level 91):

my gear:

Spoiler

leveling with lifesprig is a breeze, could also use reverberation rod until you swap to a staff

a pledge of hand's is NOT necessary, i happened to find and link one fairly easily. that said i was using a +1 5l staff before with spell echo-light pen-faster casting-pierce and damage was quite good. so any solid +2 staff would be highly effective.

if i were too six link my staff i would simply add increased duration-not because of the colors on my staff(got lucky it rolled that way)but because it's going to allow much higher clear speed's and effective dps.(the longer the spark's exist the more likely they are to hit something)

using duration for dps allows for defensive tools-specifically immortal call- to be highly effective. other defensive duration tools i use are frostwall-scarey at time's in closed enviroments,molten shell-typically a bad idea to use this with cwdt in hc because of the potential of it going off in the middle of a reflect pack. but since we're ranged it's much less of a threat.

in my previous "shitstorm marauder" build in beyond i stacked duration with firestorm and used conversion trap-this was beyond(pardon the pun) spectacular. it's uses are a bit less now until you run beyond maps, but still a nice option to consider.

another nice thing about this build is how well it synergize's with herald of thunder, the high cast speed and duration allow it to apply curses very quickly as well as providing some extra damage.i only use one curse with it at the moment but if you had whispers of doom or a ring allowing an extra curse you could do so.though you would need a 5l chest just for hot.the combo of spark and hot are quite an effective "box destroyer"

lastly is mana. you will be chugging mana pots forever even with the high mana regen and reduced mana cost nodes in the build.when this is at least partially solved anticipate running purity of lightning for additional protection against reflect.(typically when i see reflect i run too the rare and shotgun it down, offscreen reflect isnt a problem)you will also eventually want to run determination

if you have any questions feel free to hit me up ingame(ign-staffpowah) or on my stream.

GLDD

twitch.tv/jfpforever
Last edited by jfpforever on Jan 2, 2015, 8:19:47 PM
updated
twitch.tv/jfpforever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info