[1.3] Ele Crit Low Life Spectal Throw [Budget]

Im still working on Gear and will maybe write down some notes later

Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgYjDH0NfA48DkgPqxB_ES8RUBGWFHEWvxcvGYoajxslHRQdTx2qH0EksCW8KPoqCysKLOEtHy2DL281uTsoQqNGcUbXRwZLrlM1VdZXKVfJWfNcil3yX2pgQ2NDZOdmnm0Zbj1vnnBScFZwu3DVcYVyqX3jf8aApILHgwmJ049GkBuVIJcGmhObtaKjpwinK6xmrKqxQrQMtUi297iTuT7AGsHFwfPDOsSixp7KSth22RPZW9vU2-ffv-GI6QLqGOq66-7sGPLh8xHz6vba9zL46_rS-wk=

Bandit Queest:
Kill
Kraiten
Kill

Links:
*Spectral Throw + LMP + Weapon Ele Damage + Crit Multi + Life Leech
*Reduced Mana + Haste + Wrath + Anger
*Reduced Mana + Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder + Purity (you may drop purity with better Gear and get Hatred/Herald of Ash running)
*Reduced Mana + Discipline + Vitality (Discipine for Es, Vitality for "Mana Reg"(BM))
*Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks (you can swap Faster Attacks later for Leveled Enhance)
*Cast when Damage taken + Immortal Call (may save you to a oneshot from leap slam Frogs/evangelists)
*Blood Rage (Gives you a lot of Damage. This is mainly why you go low life (Maybe Crown of Eyes later but i don't see any affordable build with the current tree)
*Vaal Discipline (thats your Health Pot/ last rescue)
*Lightning Warp (well to warp...)

For my Weapon (obviously you need a dagger) i chose one with as high attackspeed as available on second day of Torment and if possible some elemental Damage. But there is way better stuff out there. I'm just poor.

For my shield i just went for a decent affordable high es shield.

Same goes for the hemlmet. I may switch to The Vortex once i can afford one (maybe after league)

For my chest i spammed 600 jewellers and 160 fusings on a solaris before i baught one for 3 ex... RNJEsus... And no you wont get a 6L Shavs

Gloves, Belt and Boots give me Resists, decent ES and CHOAS Resistance, so i can vulnarbility maps with blood rage.

On your Amulett you want % max es... it's just insane. And life on hit. Without the life on hit you wont be able sustain the 5 attacks per second spectral throw. Not even with Vitality on.

Same goes for this ring. Life on Hit and resists.

Romira's increases your damage significantly. Especially on lower levels. But your othrer Gear will get much more expensive since you only have 1 ring for resists. But this way you don't need to spec more than 4 powercharges. And you don't need to think about how to get powercharges.

For your Pots you definatly want
+Remove Bleeding Life Flask. For half reg maps or single target when you run out of life.
+Topaz Flask with recharge when you deal crit strikes
+Granite with recharge on crit and 90-100% increased armour during flask effekt
+Diamond Flask for Single Target
+Saphire Flask with remove Frozen since you freeze pretty long on low life

DPS right now Tooltipp says 10k without charges ~16k with all charges. you should be able to have 3 frenzy all the time and your powercharges flicker so you probably average at around 13k tooltip ele DPS but not sure about how close this comes to your real damage.

Recomandations:
-definatly try to get life leech gem to 20% since the life leech rate helps you out a lot more that the life leech
-don't whirl around close quater
-don't vaal orb your only haste/discipline/spectral throw ^^
-try to get life on hit on your rings and amulet
-master craft % max ES on your rings later when you have currency
-roll recharge when you deal crits on your flasks
-don't try to solo bosses early

Pros/Cons:
+fun
+more auras, more cool looking
+solaris 3d Art is awesome
+whirling around with so much attack speed is insane
+no more death to physical refelect with spectral throw
+lategame damage scales extremely well

-won't work without 5l solaris since you need high damage with 4l + 5l life leech
-leveling sucks and you need to buy some regrets
-you are pretty trucked when you cant leech but still get get damage (bleeding, chaos, burn, bloodrage)
-good luck chroming all your high int/es gear to offcolors
-high ele dps daggers with attackspeed are rare and expensive
-same goes for all your late game gear

Please people improve my build! i'm not a pro.

Greeting Ri5ing :)
ign:Rising_CallMeBSC_III
Last edited by Ri5ing on Dec 23, 2014, 8:08:57 PM
how bout a leveling guide soon?

or just some info on what passives to get first, etc.
Last edited by youbin1396 on Jan 16, 2015, 8:47:21 AM
Can I use Bino's kitchen knife in this build?
No, dagger is way too slow and this is more elemental.

Even then, I suggest you guys stay to Mathil's crit ele buzzsaw build as it has more DPS and is tankier, it just ain't worth going low-life without money.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
hc viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info