A GreaseMonkey user script to add a skill recap to any passive skill tree permalink

Hello,

I've created a GreaseMonkey user script which decodes the permalink and inserts a recap of the skills and the resulting statistics.

Here is a screenshot of the result:

It doesn't detect any changes made to the tree after the page was loaded so you'll have to reload it to get the new recap.

Instructions for Firefox:

1. Install GreaseMonkey
2. Visit this script page and press 'Install'

Instructions for Chrome:

1. Install TamperMonkey
2. Visit this script page and press 'Install'

PHP version

While this version lacks the interactivity of the scripts, you can parse any number of permalinks. They will be added to the page (most recent first) until you reload or press 'Clear'. The build order info may not make much sense for existing characters, it should however retain the orders in which the skills were picked for builds made from scratch through the website.

Build comparator
Source

Hope it helps!

Also feel free to donate ;)
Last edited by Blackclaw on Feb 12, 2013, 7:16:21 AM
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2016, 12:58:36 AM
Thats sick
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Very nice :)
If this script were a book, you'd have used no paragraphs based on the formatting. At any rate, cool script :)
Last edited by Elynole on Feb 7, 2013, 8:27:43 PM
This looks incredibly handy.

Sometimes I am blown away by what the players come up with.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Very nice. Now I can compare builds at a glance instead of adding up the nodes myself. I hope GGG is planning on adding improvements like this to their planner eventually.
Last edited by StarlightGamer on Feb 7, 2013, 8:32:20 PM
"
Elynole wrote:
If this script were a book, you'd have used no paragraphs based on the formatting. At any rate, cool script :)

I've used a javascript compressor to make the file smaller. It removes any kind of formatting and shortens the variables as well :)
"
Blackclaw wrote:

I've used a javascript compressor to make the file smaller. It removes any kind of formatting and shortens the variables as well :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Cr0EWwaTk <3 .NET
Last edited by Elynole on Feb 7, 2013, 8:35:33 PM
Ely's tried to help me get this working in Chrome but it'd be nice if the OP put a step-by-step guide. I might be the only dumbass reading this who can't get it to work in Chrome, but I might not.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Incredible Thanks for sharing!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info