Stash numerical issues not reading right

This is a minor, yet apparent issue resulting from the latest 1.3.0 update. The numbers of my stash aren't reading correctly. There is no #1. I have 7 slots, but they all read as follows: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8

There is no #1. And I don't have 8 stashes in total, just 7.

I wrote into tech support about this issue via email, yet they claim they can't correct it. Instead, they suggest I buy into an upgrade to have the issue resolved.

Well I felt insulted by such a inconsiderate response. Does this sound like a money making scheme to you? Well it does to me. Yet I'm sure they can correct this minor flaw, they just don't want to.

So does anyone else out there notice this numerical issue with their stash? I know it's a minor issue, but it has me thinking what else is wrong with the lastest update that the developers don't want to bother fixing.

My whole point is that this is unprofessional behavior on their part. If they damage something while "updating" the system, they should fix it. That is the ethical thing to do. Yet the developoers around here have not proven ethical to me. They do not have the kind of dedication I would expect from people who value their customers.
Are the amount of tabs you have correct?
If yes it's a cosmetic glitch that can't really be resolved outside of wiping the account.
The only way to fix it is by purchasing premium upgrades for the tabs.

It's an incredibly minor issue you are blowing out of proportion.

I've been playing since the end of 2011 and never seen this problem personally(despite having 42 tabs)

Seriously though what was damaged?...seems that no tabs were removed just a renumbering with no items lost.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Dec 17, 2014, 4:49:11 PM
"Are the amount of tabs you have correct?
If yes it's a cosmetic glitch that can't really be resolved outside of wiping the account.
The only way to fix it is by purchasing premium upgrades for the tabs.

It's an incredibly minor issue you are blowing out of proportion.

I've been playing since the end of 2011 and never seen this problem personally(despite having 42 tabs)

Seriously though what was damaged?...seems that no tabs were removed just a renumbering with no items lost."

Oh I see now. The cosmetic issue can't be resolved without wiping my account. And the only way to fix it is by giving the people money who caused the problem in the first place.

Now why does that sound like a money making scheme to me?

I'm not blowing anything out of proportion, I'm just exposing incompetence on the part of technicians.

I'm sure they can fix this without destroying my account, they're just hoping I get annoyed enough to buy into the system to have it fixed.

Come on now, I'm not the one with the problem, the technicians are the ones behaving unethical. This is not professional business behavior and I object to you saying that I'm blowing this out of proportion. You are attempting to silence this issue, yet the reality is that it's a money making scheme or just damn right incompetenece on the part of the techs.

(follow up) As of this hour, I've deleted my characters, one of which was level 82 and uninstalled the game. I just don't want to continue putting more energy into a game whose technicians aren't going to fix issues they create. The game was working fine until that 1.3.0 December 12 update. I'm told they can't do anything about it, yet I'm left to wonder what other issues am I going to come across in the game that they "can't" do anything about. It was just a numerical issue with my stash and they couldn't fix that, they tell me. I don't believe it. It seems easy enough to just go in there and change the numbers, just to change #8 to #1. I will not put down anymore money into the game just to fix an issue they create. It's a minor one, but as I said before I wonder what else is wrong. I've very much enjoyed this game, but if the techs aren't as enthusiastic as I am about playing it, there is no point going forth. Too many online games have their bugs whose techs don't care. That is the problem with investing so much time in these long term games.

For the account administrator, you can give my last remaining 10 points to charity -- if that's even possible. I don't need it anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info