[1.3] Hivemind - Support/Summoner Build aka "the other player deal 1000% more dmg build"

Quatcurse on hit Arc, with Elemental Equilibrium and strongest haste auras
Buffing everyone in the party while still being able to solo

---

what does it do:

1. Quatcurse on hit with arc (shock) , with 52% inc. curse effect
2. EE (up to -180% resi with the right curses)
3. Generosity Haste , Hatered (or Grace) (with 105% inc. aura effect)
4. Generosity Vaal Haste (with an uptime of 16sec atm) giving 60% inc. movment speeds
and 124% inc. attackspeed /castspeed* (and even more for someone with Inner Force)
5. Nearby allies gain 33% increased Damage (Dying Breath + Leer Cast)
6. 5 binding zombies, 3 undieing evangelista, skelli totem (solo)

*stats are the product of haste and vaal haste added

---

gear:

I have 3k life and 1k ES without Disipline,
it's okay, you'll not get hit much!

for hc:
Don't use Leer Cast and maybe better not Vis Mortis. Use some rare gear with resistances, life and es, ev or armour, or CoD. Maybe get a granite for nasty devourers! Also Enfeeble should help ;) And maybe consider going with grace, vaal grace setup instead of vaal haste, haste. would give 4132 flat evation and 70% dodge and spell dodge

-

flasks:
(2 quicksilver are a must have to keep up with your party)

-

i use leap slam on my weapon swap mostly to find the last few mobs in a map
or to jump over gaps and opsticles - don't use Lightningwarp it's very slow with all the duration notes!
(wtb B-B-B Brightbeak xD!)

I switch curses depending on the party,
I think Vulnerability, Elemental Weakness and Conductivity are the best for solo play.

---

tree:

duration notes (for v haste,curses,flesh offering,spelltotem)(bad for warp)
some minion (resi, life, +Zombies + Specter)
all aura effect notes (that are near by)
all curse effect notes
life, mana, es, resi

---

bandits:
Oak, kill, kill

---

I'm not the best at math, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
<3ggg
Last edited by moomaaru on Jan 15, 2015, 3:14:50 AM
Seems to be a incredible build! Sadly u didnt post more info.

Just got an 5L Dying Breath, i`ll try it. Summons in general benefits from Leer Cast and Dying Breath bonus damage?

What you think about elemental auras w/ this build for soloing?

Thanks buddy, and you're awesome!
"
Midas_ wrote:

Just got an 5L Dying Breath, i`ll try it. Summons in general benefits from Leer Cast and Dying Breath bonus damage?

ty,
I'm working on this build for months now, it really turned out to be great fun :)

yes summons benefit form the Leer Cast and the Dying Breath

I don't know, sure Anger and Wrath would be awesome too,
but I think haste and Hatred are the best choice because all the minions deal physical damage
you could maybe swap haste out for Anger or Wrath but its so much fun to see everyone run around like mad :D
the 60% inc. movement speeds is just crazy especially combined with flash offering :D

what more info would you like to know?
<3ggg
"
moomaaru wrote:
"
Midas_ wrote:

ty,
I'm working on this build for months now, it really turned out to be great fun :)

yes summons benefit form the Leer Cast and the Dying Breath

I don't know, sure Anger and Wrath would be awesome too,
but I think haste and Hatred are the best choice because all the minions deal physical damage
you could maybe swap haste out for Anger or Wrath but its so much fun to see everyone run around like mad :D
the 60% inc. movement speeds is just crazy especially combined with flash offering :D

what more info would you like to know?

Hey, thanks for the fast answer! :)

I did some theorycrafting using a Marauder, i have pretty good all resists gear and change the tree a bit;

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBBAcGSQj0C2EMXw0fEJcTbBQgFy8Yaho-HKcc3B0UJLAnLyj6KU8vbzLRNZI6WDwoPfxBh0KjRARFR0yzTblObVOlVcZYB1hjXz9qQ2qsaxdr220ZcLt4DXgveWh85X0Yf8aApIIegpuCx4PbiECIQox2j0aQM5BVkyeVIJuhnDKcvp48pcSmrKcIqW6qxKyYtQS18rc-uJO86sBUwQTBxcHzxFjGrsbYzLzT-9i92RPkIuvu7BjsOO8O8i_2SPfX-ej60v4K

What do you think?

And what do you recommend for leveling? Im sitting at 20 now! :)
hm tree looks solid to me
however, it's easier to get all the needed gems as a Templar, because most of the gems are quest rewards
also i think you waste some points, and i mean the 5 points connecting the marauder to the middle of the tree.

I would maybe recommend to start a new Templar, lv 20 is not that much time you lost
especially because the templar starting life regeneration/mana regeneration points are so sweet
you need at least a bit mana regeneration. I can cast Arc just fine, but i need to wait for like 2 seconds to cast anything should a zombie die an i have to raise a new one.
Then in my experience you don't need "Hex Master" it was a OP note back when curses last forever with it, but its not needed, curses last usually long enough, and you constantly spam Arc which refreshes the curses.

And i fall in love with the duration notes, because Vaal haste is like the bigest boost in the game, everyone feels it, and everyone wants it to last as long as possible ;)
Should you stay a marauder go for them, they are not fare away and help with curses, flesh offering and the vaal haste!
And maybe think about taking Elemental Equilibrium it's such a damage boost, because your minions will deal a lot of cold damage (70% of phy added as cold from your hatred) and you undying evangelista have added fire too!

I leveled with two flameblast templar. It was like cheating! Flameblast is OP by itself, but i rushed for EE and the second cures...I was lv 62 after the 1st night of torment league. Maybe you could finde someone to pair up with who is some kind of dps build ( so almost everybody ;)
<3ggg
Last edited by moomaaru on Jan 10, 2015, 8:21:25 AM
"
moomaaru wrote:
hm tree looks solid to me
however, it's easier to get all the needed gems as a Templar, because most of the gems are quest rewards
also i think you waste some points, and i mean the 5 points connecting the marauder to the middle of the tree.

I would maybe recommend to start a new Templar, lv 20 is not that much time you lost
especially because the templar starting life regeneration/mana regeneration points are so sweet
you need at least a bit mana regeneration. I can cast Arc just fine, but i need to wait for like 2 seconds to cast anything should a zombie die an i have to raise a new one.
Then in my experience you don't need "Hex Master" it was a OP note back when curses last forever with it, but its not needed, curses last usually long enough, and you constantly spam Arc which refreshes the curses.

And i fall in love with the duration notes, because Vaal haste is like the bigest boost in the game, everyone feels it, and everyone wants it to last as long as possible ;)
Should you stay a marauder go for them, they are not fare away and help with curses, flesh offering and the vaal haste!
And maybe think about taking Elemental Equilibrium it's such a damage boost, because your minions will deal a lot of cold damage (70% of phy added as cold from your hatred) and you undying evangelista have added fire too!

I leveled with two flameblast templar. It was like cheating! Flameblast is OP by itself, but i rushed for EE and the second cures...I was lv 62 after the 1st night of torment league. Maybe you could finde someone to pair up with who is some kind of dps build ( so almost everybody ;)

i'll go for Templar then, im really happy with the marauder cuz i just dropped a Tabula Rasa from Merveil @ Normal Dif.

I'll level a templar w/ flameblast! And when do you start to run auras + zombies? :)
Last edited by Nawul on Jan 10, 2015, 2:43:33 PM
Do you have any vids of this in action?
@Midas_:

gz on the tabula rasa ;)

sure get flameblast as brutus reward and start using it at lv10
I tested this build solo in the one week race in between leagues
I was kinda disappointed with the minions until I started using Flesh Offering
it's game changing for a summoner!
i quickly stopped using flameblast then.

@RIPnRhyme:

I have real trouble with video capturing, I tried for hours now with out usable footage :/
I'll try some more testing on Monday ...
<3ggg
How safe would this be for bloodlines?

Also: can you build this from scion? I see you are 1 useless point away, but how would the mana regen start be?
Last edited by RIPnRhyme on Jan 10, 2015, 11:47:31 PM
"
RIPnRhyme wrote:
How safe would this be for bloodlines?

Also: can you build this from scion? I see you are 1 useless point away, but how would the mana regen start be?

hm, build is save most the time,
my main problems are devourers, minions don't trigger them so they tend to 1shot me when i play solo :/
maybe a granite flask would help, I usually run away when they pop up.
Doesn't work all the time but in not-hc-leagues it's not that big of a deal, happens rarely...
but it might be a better idea to go with a nice rare chest, with life, resistances and armour/es or ev.

The scion note is melee phys dmg, so it's utterly useless, and the templar starting notes has mana regeneration too now. I just come so close to the scion because it is difficult to get good resistances with that many uniques. I don't think scion has any advantage apart from looking better^^!
<3ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info