Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

low life dark jedi tank - high block + max spell block + high DPS 1.3 patch - atziri's kill video

hi all,

i created this build with my standart items (none are legacy but some IIQ) the first day of the league,

i think this will give a good answer to all of you that want high survivability, and hi DPS.

intro:
Spoiler
after the last patch, block builds got nerfed seriously.
this build shows one of the only effective ways to play a good block and spell block build spellcaster, with high DPS.

mechanics:

Spoiler
for this build to work, you'll need at least 40% base block, the 7% spell block nodes from the witch, and 170% of Block Chance applied to Spells

how do we get it?

Spoiler

with tempest shield (gives 4%), 4% block from the shadow, 7% spell block from the wich, max block shield (6% additional chance to block with 30% total block chance), corrupted amulet with at least 2% chance to block

the good:

1. high block and max spell block
2. I use lori's lantern so i take alot less damage and not likly to get 1 shoot
3. i have good DPS and can do high risk maps
4. no mana problems at all

the bad:

1. it's a pricy build
2. the life i got with my gear is 5.1K only
3. damage over time hurts
4. u need to use topaz flask for maps with elemental reflect

bottom line: i didn't die so far after many mods and map testing, and i added this video to show how much the unique maze looks easy when i do it.

Spoiler
http://youtu.be/65xZDtQoGlA

atziri's map

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Ne4X1CfuY&feature=youtu.be

this is my lvl 91 tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwelEQ8RUBSwFy8abBvxHwIfxyt4LJwtfS2LL281uTbFOq08BT1fQktG10cGSbJLrkwtTLNPr1JTVdZXKVxrXIpfKl9qZOdmnme9aPJtGW-EcLtxhXRVe9d8S36vfseApIIQgh6Cm4RIhcWIQox2jRmP-pZ0l5WX9Jo7na6ePJ_fpwinK6yYsUK0xbWFtoa3McAawGbBtMHFwfPDbcy30NDVddWm2CTZE9lb2V_b592M34rfsN--4BLkIuWL6QLr5OwY7DjtIO0871DvfPTp98H31_rS_xw=

this is my gear (ring, boots and gloves can be alot better):

Spoiler

flasks:

Spoiler

attack:

main skill LT (lvl 19 gem)

vaal storm call

Hearld of thunder and tempest shield

defence:

more to know:

1. the must have are the shield, the shav, the amulet with at least 2% chance to block for max spell block. the rest are good to have :)

2. I use vaal SC for nova (bosses and many enemies), it's refreshed very quckly, and powerful, see the links for max effect.

3. i use 1 aura with BM and i need only 2 links for it, so leap slam is the 3rd socket unlinked

4. the aurad I run on mana are TS and clarity together with RM on the other 3l

5. the last and very important aura on mana is hearld of thunder, see the links, it's a must, only with this you will have good leech (maps with immune to cursed are not nice for the mana)

6. the shield must be max rolled with block chance (6%)

7. the 6l is faster casting, if you don't have a 6l, but for boss fights i strongly recommend u take out the AoE gem, and put a faster casting instead

if anyone want to make this build, and still need help, i'm here.

Thank you for the time reading
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Dec 21, 2014, 2:43:07 PM
updated
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
plz post your questions here, i'll answer you all here not in the PM, for everyone to have the knowledge, i'll be checking this thread every day or two, ty
i post the PM here:

technically, you can use as helmet

as a 5l if you don't have the EX for shav, and you can use solaris instead,

alot less ES, but it will work, good idea
updated
atziri's kill added
atziri vid is private and cant be viewed
sorry, you right, fixed
Tried build. Can kill atziri, but with abit problems. When she splits into 4 mirrors i usualy get 1shoot :/ Otherwise fine build, thaks for sharing!
"
Jazboc1234 wrote:
Tried build. Can kill atziri, but with abit problems. When she splits into 4 mirrors i usualy get 1shoot :/ Otherwise fine build, thaks for sharing!

you just need to run these two

you don't need more then 5 sec to kill ker in the split mode,

and if you use

you need a very bad luck to die...
Last edited by rel4us on Dec 23, 2014, 2:49:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info